“Amazing food and great value!”
Review of The Cedar Tree

The Cedar Tree
Ranked #173 of 2,702 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$0 - US$36
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 12 June 2011

Visited Cedar Tree last week for the first time and it certainly won’t be our last visit!
Went for the Vegetarian Mezze for two (approx. €19 or €16 p.p. early bird) and our taste buds were blown away, fabulous flavours, really big portions of food and everything was just beautiful. The mezze consists of starters (good portions of marinated mushrooms, spicy feta cheese, stuffed vine leaves, selection of olives and pickles, falafel, tabouleh salad, dips of smoked aubergine and hummus and more) and the mains - maghmour which is an aubergine and chickpeas stew served with rice. It was more than enough for the two of us but the food was so delicious we couldn’t stop eating:) They also have Lebanese beer on offer which proved to be nice too. Prices are very reasonable and service efficient and pleasant. Can’t wait to go again and try more from the menu, it was definitely one of the nicest meals I had in Dublin in a long time! Highly recommended!

Reviewed 6 May 2011

Midweek visit for family of four adults. Very nice food and good service.

Reviewed 5 March 2011

We visit the place at least once a month, Great food, extremely friendly service and great lunch special for as little as 11 euro,

Reviewed 18 February 2011

The food in this Lebanese restaurant is simply delicious.
I went there for the first time over ten years ago. Since then any time my wife or I are in Dublin we go there. We have recommended it to friends. We have taken people there.
Everyone of them has loved the food.
The Mezze (veg or meatie) is superb. Complemented by Lebanese wine and coffee it makes just the best meal.
The waiters are very friendly.
Don't be put off by the location (downstairs from the street). Superb superb food.

Reviewed 25 November 2010

Every time I am in Dublin, I make sure to visit this restaurant. The service is great and the food is amazing. Make sure you try the baclava. I wasn't paying this time, so all I know that it is not cheap, but it is Dublin, after all, and dear god, it is worth every penny.