“Outstanding”

Cuisines: American, European, Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: South City Centre
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Did their best to get us seated.

We had a tapas style platter and it was fab.

Would definately reccomend

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I've been here so many times! It's definitely a locals place, great early bird menu, two courses for €15. The main menu is seriously reasonable! I have never had a bad experience with staff in this restaurant and I have been here at least 20 times over the last few years! You should bear in mind like any restaurant that you should make a reservation if it's for dinner between thurs-Sunday! Most of the food here I have loved, the potato calzone is good, the Central Park and the gramercy pizzas are awesome! So is the fish and chips awesome! I recommend you try the bread balls for a starter or the guacomole between two people it's huge and comes with planets of pita bread pieces! Casual/occasion dress code.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Nice little cafe, well laid out with a great buzz to it. Reasonably priced considering it is smack bang in the middle of Dublin's city centre. I got the Cobb salad it was top notch, would recommend. I got the Tiramisu for dessert, also amazing!! Food arrived in a timely fashion.

Only downfall was being rushed out the door at the end of the meal. In their defence, they did say we could only have the table for a certain amount of time but we were well within the time limit, yet they were still trying to hurry us on. I wasn't pleased about that.

That aside, I would definitely visit again, lovely restaurant!!

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Tucked away in a side street of the main Grafton Street, Gotham cafe is in a row of pubs, cafes and restaurants. Always a lively buzz in the street and the restaurant always seems to be fairly busy. Despite this, service is fast and efficient. A nice touch is the arrival of water with your menus. Pizzas are good and a little different, if a little over priced. That being said, you are paying Dublin city centre prices. Food is very tasty and seems to be made from top notch ingredients. They also do an early bird menu with two courses for €16 which is good value.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Looking at the pizza (after eating the very very very good anti-pasta appetizer), I thought there was no way I could finish it all myself. How wrong was I! The pizza was so good and before I knew it, it was GONE! Not one person at my table of 7 had leftovers. I had the Creme Brulee for dessert and definitely recommend it.
Truthfully, I wouldn't typically look for pizza in Dublin, but how can you pass up a homemade goat cheese and pepperoni pizza. Looking for good food, go here!
One downside, do not get the Caipirinha, they aren't very good and not worth the price.