“YUMMY!”

Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: South City Centre
Description: Occupying three floors above the Odessa Restaurant, the Odessa Club is a unique destination in the heart of Dublin city’s shopping and nightlife area. Home from home for a loyal clientèle who appreciate its discrete and intimate ambiance, fine food and excellent service, the club is a haven of tranquility punctuated with great nights of partying at the weekends and live events throughout the week. Both the rooftop terrace and the events room are available for private hire. The Odessa Restaurant is open for dinner and brunch, and bookings for large parties are always welcome.
Reviewed 20 September 2013

Great dinner at Odessa - staff were great, food was delicious and not at all expensive considering the quality of the food and atmosphere!

Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed 19 September 2013

Really nice relaxed type of place. Very friendly service and an interesting and eclectic menu. It was busy so we had one of the tables downstairs where the chairs are more sofa and armchair like. Not my best preference for eating but it's a minor point. Fairly young crowd inside but don't let that put you off if your a forty-something like me, it's a very welcoming and chilled place. Had the Lamb burger with mint in a wrap with salad and sweet potato chips, which was a really interesting combination of flavours and delicious. I think overall it was a little pricey but not bad by Dublin standards.

1  Thank Gary B
Reviewed 13 September 2013

I have eaten in Odessa a number of times now at lunchtime, and have been meaning to review it on trip advisor. It has always been an enjoyable experience. It's cosy atmosphere is pure escapism, up a few floors from the hustle and bustle of the city, with it's elegant dark wooden and leather interior and great music. The menu is varied and the staff are very friendly and accommodating. I have never been disappointed with the food and I believe it's really great value. The pulled pork sandwich is divine as is their goat's cheese and cranberry salad. I am already looking forward to my next visit!! I'm a huge fan.

Reviewed 6 September 2013 via mobile

Ive been to Odessa for brunch several times, its really lovely. I went for dinner last night with friends from work and the dinner menu is equally as interesting, everyone was happy with the food and the waitresses were very nice and helpful. The maitre d however was not, one of our group arrived late and delayed us from ordering, the maitre d was quite rude about us waiting half an hour to order, to the point of insisting that we tell him our choices. After dinner we sat for an hour without a single word said to us about having to leave, therefore I do not see why we were rushed before hand.

Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

I'm big into brunch (breakfast really) and this place has a brunch menu available from 12-4 on Sundays for those of us who get started on the later side. Very nice inside with a good atmosphere. Service could've been better but can't really complain. I will say that the food came out very quickly. Definitely would recommend for brunch.