“Good for a quick bite”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery
Neighbourhood: South City Centre
Description: Our story began in 1992, when we opened our first restaurant in bloomsbury, london. We wanted wagamama to offer the kind of fresh, fast food and relaxed atmosphere you get in japanese noodle bars. We've gradually grown into a much-loved family of restaurants that spans 17 countries our dublin's city centre restaurant opened it's doors in 1998, being the first wagamama franchise in the world. After several years we decided to spread our wings down south to cork city in 2005 and further again in 2010 to up north to belfast and back down to dublin's blanchardstown. Finally in july 2011 our fifth wagamama opened in dundrum shopping centre
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Wagamama is a good place for a quick bite. The menu offers a lot of choice, the food is tasty and prices are reasonable. Staff are friendly & attentive.
Not a place I would go to if I want a relaxed lunch/dinner, because it is always busy and I always feel obliged to leave as soon as I finish my meal because of the long queue forming up the stairs. But I would definitely return for quick/cheap bite.

Reviewed 2 October 2013 via mobile

Visited for lunch & availed of the good value lunch menu. My squid dish was ok - a little too chewy to eat politely however. Bit disappointed that my group discount voucher wasn't valid for lunch as nothing specified that it shouldn't have been. The lunch menu is after all a menu not a discount. However will go again as I love fast Japanese food.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

Just like in nearly every Wagamama I've visited, the service here was good and friendly, and the food was fast, fresh, and absolutely delicious.
This is a great place for an inexpensive and healthy lunch while you are in Dublin.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

Good for lunch. We were there while we were doing some shopping in the city center. We wanted something good, different and fast to eat so we found the place.

Reviewed 20 September 2013

Being fans of Wagamama back home in Belfast, my partner and I decided to give the one in Dublin a visit on our last day there. We clearly visited at a busy time, as there were little seats left as far as we could see.

Service was as good as we find it back home. Food was very tasty, however, having four little lumps of chicken breast in my Yaki Soba is not appreciated when I'm paying 13 odd euro for the dish, especially when I asked for no shrimp... Must be making a huge profit there, Waga! Disappointing.