“Never disappoints”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Neighbourhood: South City Centre
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Yamamouri is one of those restaurants that delivers excellent quality food at great value every time. My son was home recently and we visited for a meal. It has been about 2 years since he last visited and we reminisced about the Many great meals we have had over the years in Yamamouri. He developed his love do sushi and Japanese food in this restaurant at the tender age of 8 and he still loves it. We had a super meal , a good bottle of wine and a leisurely lunch no fuss no rushing to geT us finished , all in all a perfect afternoon. If you visit Dublin make sure you include Yamamouri in your itinerary you won't regret it

YamamoriNoodles, Manager at Yamamori Noodles, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Thanks so much tc 1004! We are delighted to hear your enjoy our food, and hope to see you and your son again soon.
The Yamamori Team

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Karin beer very nice. had selection of starters incl sushi and a main course. Service was very good. Food tasted great and included some spicier dishes which I wouldn't associate with japense cuisine. recommend it. just off the halfpenny bridge centre of dublin

YamamoriNoodles, Manager at Yamamori Noodles, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Thanks very much Garrett, we hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Had a seafood ramen, was delicious, tea served up front was wonderful, especially getting out of the rain. brother had a chicken and rice dish, which was good but had too much of zuchini and one other vegetable. nice ambience, great space, good break from all what we were eating.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are happy to hear you had a positive experience with us, and look forward to seeing you again soon.
The Yamamori Team

Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Visited with a friend for lunch. I ordered the vegetarian bento of the day. Very nice food. Plenty of it. Very good value for money. Great service. Good range of vegetarian options.

Thanks Vivienne. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. :)

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I really enjoyed my meal here with good friends. It seems to be mainly a younger persons restaurant but there were a few more mature people like myself. I can be quite fussy when it comes to food that I'm not knowledgable about but I found exactly what I was happy with. (sorry i cant for the life me remember the exact titles of the dishes). The service was good and attentive. All in all a very pleasant experience for all of us.

Thanks Marie. We are happy to hear you found something to your taste on our menu. Next time you drop in, please feel free to ask us for assistance if you are unsure about items on the menu.
All the best