“Nice Thai food!”

Ranked #133 of 2,598 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$14 - US$30
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Authentic Thai Cuisine, Warm Thai Ambience, and Truly Thai Hospitality.
Vostok
“Nice Thai food!”
Reviewed 25 January 2014

Thanks to Tripadvisor, we found this place. The restaurant is very small so we recommend to reserve a table. The atmosphere is what you expect when you go into a place like this, some might find it a bit too dark, some might find it cozy. The menu gives you a lot of choices for tasty thai food. We can recommend the salt and peper tofu which was extremely good. The staff was nice and professional all the time. All together this is a very nice restaurant.

• Visited January 2014

London, United Kingdom
“Tasty Thai food, but not great value”
Reviewed 9 January 2014

Ate here twice in the month of December, and i must say they cook up very good Thai food, better than expected. On both occasions, i ate the Prawn Panag curry and Phad Thai, it was probably the best outside of Bangkok and London. The portions were generous and left me stuffed. The restaurant is small, cosy and the staff are nice. The only negative i would give is that i thought it was rather expensive baring in mind, food, setting and service, but the price of the dishes could be to do with the area in which it's in.

• Visited December 2013
“Great food, but slightly cramped restaurant”
Reviewed 5 January 2014

Enjoy the food here and the service is good, but the first time that I went for dinner here was as part of a couple, and I thought that the tables were too close together - we were right next to another couple. However, my second visit was as part of a group of 4 and we had a corner table which was less cramped. Good service and nice food.

• Visited February 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“Probably my favourite food to eat in Dublin”
Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

My family and I have been coming to this restaurant for years...we keep coming back because of the quality and consistency of the food.

This is authentic Thai food cooked using only fresh produce.

My only critisim if it could be deemed one, is that it's quite a small restaurant, and the tables are bunched pretty close together. Maybe not the best place to be discussing intimate secrets!

However, while this maybe a problem for some, it's not a big issue for me.

The menu is pretty extensive and in all the years i have been going there, I can never recall having a bad meal.

I want to give 5 stars but that is reserved for perfection, which I have yet to find anywhere! 4.75/5 is more deserving...

Tip I -I advise booking a table Fri-Sun as it can be very busy, especially if there is a sporting event on in the Aviva or RDS. Parking can also be an issue in the area for reasons above.

Tip II - If you like Wan Ton soup, you got try it here as it's the best I have ever tasted.

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Red Roast Duck Curry to die for!!!!!”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

My husband and I happened upon here the first night of our Rugby International weekend trip. Staff very friendly and welcoming- we were first customers of the evening, but restaurant soon filled up with locals and tourists alike. Have to say whether we just struck lucky with our choices but both our starters and main meals were excellent. Must give a special mention to the Red Roast Duck Curry, if you are ever there give it a go - you will not be disappointed!!!!!! All in all a great start to our weekend,a bit like the game as it turned out!!!!!!!!! Will be back if ever in this neck of the woods again.

• Visited November 2013