“Great place for lunch”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: South City Centre
“Great place for lunch”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I brought my team here for lunch and very much so enjoyed it. The food was fantastic and service was great too for such a large group.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank EmerKSpain

Malahide, Ireland
“Closed for 'refurb' with no warning”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

We were due to have a family meal there but my brother noted from its website, while looking up the menus that it was closed for a refurb. No one bothered letting us know. I read after that it was cserved with a closure order by the health people

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank mattlanna
Dublin Ireland
“Very very good, excellent staff and high quality food”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

We really enjoyed a recent dinner in Town Kildare Street and would recommend it. The menu is not very extensive but the food is very good. Wood pigeon, deconstructed Irish paela, the fillet steak, all were beautifully cooked and enjoyed. We would highly recommend it for a special night out.

• Visited March 2014
Dublin, Ireland
“Doors closed and no call to cancel our booking?”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

We booked a table for 10 people months ago for a special occasion. People are flying in from out of town. Only when a guest was looking on the website for a sneak preview of the menu did we find out the restaurant has "closed for a few weeks due to refurbishment". We didn't even get the courtesy of a phone call by the current or future owners. Now we are trying to find a place to take a booking for a large group.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank jlunden
Dublin, Ireland
“I thought everything about this restaurant was superb”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I booked a table in this restaurant in April and from the Time I walked in to the time I walked out I thought the service, food and atmosphere was the best I've ever had at any restaurant in Dublin. The staff were so polite and helpful and I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

• Visited April 2014