“Old School charm”
Review of Trocadero

Trocadero
Reserve with OpenTable
Trocadero is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #151 of 2,772 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$30 - US$37
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: South City Centre
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Arrived very early but no problem Soon understood why. The place was packed by 6pm.
Like everyone else we were here for the pre theatre menu. Superb value @ 27 euro each. Wine and drinks of course add on but that's the same anywhere.
You just know this place has been here forever and if you have a problem they will sort it for you.
Food was of course very good but the ambience and surroundings were the overall winner. Service was efficient but patchy when the restaurant became busy.
Can't wait to go back

mpo

mpo

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Excellent old Dublin restaurant. Not cheap but big on atmosphere. The waiters look like they have been there for a 100 years

1  Thank Tonio136
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

we where in Dubin on a short break . We asked our hotel to recomended a nice italian to us .
And we where more than pleased with the result . Great decor and atmosphere so good we had to visit it twice !!.
And the great service and wine list . A true gem of a find .

3  Thank johnnlou
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Trocadero Restaurant is one of the best restaurant's in the middle of Dublin, I have been to in a long time. The decor is very tastefully done and very comfortable. The staff are welcoming and friendly and the food is delicious. A must have, prawn risotto yum yum and you would get up in the middle of the night for there sticky toffee pudding .

2  Thank SMcCean
Reviewed 9 July 2014

This was my third time to eat here and once again I was impressed on every level.
I was there for a family gathering with my inlaws who had never visted the Trocadero before.
From the minute we entered we were made to feel very welcome.
The atmosphere and ambience are wonderfull which lends to a great old style classy feel.
The staff are really lovely and create a very relaxed atmosphere.
The food is gorgeous, with my favorite being the prawn and sambuca risotto.

I cannot reccomend The Trocadero enough and am looking forward to my next visit.