“Always a pleasure!”

Dining options: Reservations
Wexford
“Always a pleasure!”
Reviewed 18 July 2012

I've eaten here many times and only just realised it's the one place I've never written about! The food is always excellent. The chef constantly changes the menu and tries different things. There's always a great variety on the menu so there's something for everyone. The staff are friendly, the service is great. Maybe that's why I've never written before.....I don't want it getting mobbed or else I won't be able to get in!

Dublin, Ireland
“Very friendly service and lovely food”
Reviewed 23 May 2012

We enjoyed a group night out in early May (16 people in total). The service was very personal and excellent - despite the resaurant being very busy. To facilitate networking the restaurant allowed us to move seats between course and this did not in any way delay of slow service. A most enjoyable evening and a place we will be returning to.

Dublin
“Flawless food, service, atmosphere - love this restaurant!”
Reviewed 6 May 2012

I have been to Dalis 5 or 6 times and each time the food has been just excellent in quality and incredibly tasty. There is obviously a very talented kitchen team at work. It is exactly the kind of food I would love to have every time I eat out but some restaurants just fall short of the mark.
The service is always efficient and friendly, the interior is contemporary and cosy and the atmosphere is always buzzy but it's the food that really sings and leaves me dreaming about the next time I'll go back!

Dublin, Ireland
“Consistently Excellent”
Reviewed 4 April 2012

Have been to Dalis in Blackrock on three seperate occassions. The food every time has been superb, I particularly enjoy the treacle bread they serve with the soup (the bread is available to buy as a loaf if you happen to be passing which I have done so, and it goes rather well with some smoked salmon!) The Early bird menu is top notch and they havent comprimised on anything to bring you this small saving. The staff are professional, friendly and courteous and Dalis will continue to be a stable favourite of mine due to their consistency to deliver excellent food.

• Visited November 2011
Dublin
“Worth the extra few bucks....”
Reviewed 20 March 2012

Great restuarant. Towards the upper end of the scale but in this restaurant you get what you pay for. Friendly (but not overly-so) and professional staff. Warm and atmospheric interior. We had delicious crab claws and scallops to start, perfectly cooked duck and hake and then finished it off with lemon tart (and I actually can't remember the second dessert - sorry). We really went to town and had two apperitifs, a €50 bottle of wine (Valpolicella - excellent) and a glass of port and the total was ~€150 including tip.

We called up quite late on a Saturday and got a reservation for 21.15. We bided our time in Brefini's in Blackrock village - a proper pub,

I know you're meant to say something negative so - I hate it when the menu doesn't specify that desserts come with whipped cream. This doesn't allow the customer to request it without.

In sum, great restaurant. Give it a go.

• Visited March 2012