“A hidden diamond in Blackrock”
Review of Dali's - CLOSED

Dali's
Price range: US$25 - US$148
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2012 via mobile

I'm a little reluctant to write a review that might bring change, but I'm staggered that I've not seen or heard of this place before.
If you want food that's fresh and 'clean' whilst being very, very tasty with excellent service and a cosy ambience - beat a path to Dali. I've included a picture of my main course as well as a picture of the menu (though I went for the 'special' of blackberry and honey semi freddo with pistachio granola.
And to top it all - first class coffee!

1  Thank Pi31415

Reviewed 18 July 2012

I've eaten here many times and only just realised it's the one place I've never written about! The food is always excellent. The chef constantly changes the menu and tries different things. There's always a great variety on the menu so there's something for everyone. The staff are friendly, the service is great. Maybe that's why I've never written before.....I don't want it getting mobbed or else I won't be able to get in!

Reviewed 23 May 2012

We enjoyed a group night out in early May (16 people in total). The service was very personal and excellent - despite the resaurant being very busy. To facilitate networking the restaurant allowed us to move seats between course and this did not in any way delay of slow service. A most enjoyable evening and a place we will be returning to.

Reviewed 6 May 2012

I have been to Dalis 5 or 6 times and each time the food has been just excellent in quality and incredibly tasty. There is obviously a very talented kitchen team at work. It is exactly the kind of food I would love to have every time I eat out but some restaurants just fall short of the mark.
The service is always efficient and friendly, the interior is contemporary and cosy and the atmosphere is always buzzy but it's the food that really sings and leaves me dreaming about the next time I'll go back!

Reviewed 4 April 2012

Have been to Dalis in Blackrock on three seperate occassions. The food every time has been superb, I particularly enjoy the treacle bread they serve with the soup (the bread is available to buy as a loaf if you happen to be passing which I have done so, and it goes rather well with some smoked salmon!) The Early bird menu is top notch and they havent comprimised on anything to bring you this small saving. The staff are professional, friendly and courteous and Dalis will continue to be a stable favourite of mine due to their consistency to deliver excellent food.