“Fantastic meal”

Price range: US$25 - US$148
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 November 2012

This is a brilliant little restaurant.

Staff are friendly and attentive

The menu has a wide selection and is great value, they also do an early bird.

The food was just superb, have rarely had better anywhere

Couldn't recommend highly enough

1  Thank Chris S

Reviewed 22 October 2012

I had my first experience of Dali's last week as a few of us had a lovely lunch to mark the departure of a friend from work. One of the group was a regular so he was warmly greeted at the door and we were shown to our table.

We ate from the lunch menu which had a good selection of starters, mains and desserts this was augmented by the daily specials. There was an extensive wine list and it was unfortunate (for me) that I was driving so couldn't enjoy the choice on offer. One of our party fancied a steak but not the rib eye which was on the menu so asked what else was there and was given the option of a fillet steak.

I had a venison sausage in pastry ... yes, I know ... a sausage roll .... which was nicely presented and tasted even nicer. Chicken liver parfait was chosen by others which was served with a nice chutney and breads. Main courses arrived and the portions were just nice for lunch - hake, cod, chicken and steak around the table and not much was left. What is one the menu is exactly what you get, if you would like a side of veg etc. you will need to order it specifically.

Dessert was a chocolate brownie with chocolate sauce ... usual fare here, nothing spectacular but enoyable all the same.

Overall the service was pleasant, efficient and unobtrusive, There were only a few other small groups in the place so I could not comment on what it would be like if it was full but and it will be somewhere I will hopefully be back to again.

1  Thank cappakeelontour
Reviewed 7 September 2012

Excellent service. Good food. Pleasant atmoshphere. Very good value.
Now one of my favourite places for a good night out.

1  Thank Adrisherwood
Reviewed 9 August 2012 via mobile

I'm a little reluctant to write a review that might bring change, but I'm staggered that I've not seen or heard of this place before.
If you want food that's fresh and 'clean' whilst being very, very tasty with excellent service and a cosy ambience - beat a path to Dali. I've included a picture of my main course as well as a picture of the menu (though I went for the 'special' of blackberry and honey semi freddo with pistachio granola.
And to top it all - first class coffee!

1  Thank Pi31415
Reviewed 18 July 2012

I've eaten here many times and only just realised it's the one place I've never written about! The food is always excellent. The chef constantly changes the menu and tries different things. There's always a great variety on the menu so there's something for everyone. The staff are friendly, the service is great. Maybe that's why I've never written before.....I don't want it getting mobbed or else I won't be able to get in!