“Great food and American feel”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Ranked #780 of 2,772 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: South City Centre
Description: TGI Fridays restaurant making every day feel like a Friday with authentic American food, cocktails, special offers and promotions in Dublin and Belfast.
Reviewed 8 April 2013

A great place for a big feed and for all the family to enjoy. Service was efficient and the staff were very friendly. Slightly limited in choice for food but has everything you would expect an American diner to have. Great cocktails for parties and groups with pitchers available also. Can be a bit pricey depending on what you get so best suited for group parties or for birthdays and that. Would recommend as a great place to stop for a bite to eat when shopping in St. Stephen's Green

Reviewed 26 March 2013

Really good menu options & great service. Close to Stephens Green so good for dinner then out afterwards. Worked through the cocktail list - Fab! I will be back !

Reviewed 23 March 2013

food was nice, a little overpriced, but the service was terrible.. i had to hunt down the waitress just to get drinks, she seemed very disinterested, and it wasnt even busy!

Reviewed 20 March 2013

I had kinda pushed my girlfriend into going here after enjoying a TGI's in wembley while there a few weeks before, it was a mistake. The Wembley TGI's was warm, friendly and filling, an all round good experience.

This was an experience I did not enjoy. The food was not nice at all and the price? Two courses for myself and my girlfriend and it cost us 80 euro. For burger and chips! madness. My starter was luke warm, if it wasnt for the Jack Daniels BBQ sauce it would have been a total and utter disaster.

Really disappointed me, we didn't bother with dessert the packet of mini eggs I ate on the way home was probably better than what would have been offered anyway.

1  Thank DanjoMurray
Reviewed 15 March 2013

I've not eaten at TGI's for a number of years and now I remember why. Unless you are a student or desperate, eat anywhere else.

I was alone and wanted a quick meal - I wish I had bought a sandwich. It was full of kids, but that didn't bother me - the food was disgusting, small and massively over priced.

I will never set foot in this place (I nearly called it a restaurant but that would be too kind). The wings, ha what a joke. 4 chicken wings, what's that all about?! Smallest wings I've ever seen too. The burger, topped with rubbish and fatty bacon, please what I think were onion rings. As I say horrible, please eat anywhere else. Send a message to places like this.