“Go to Hard Rock Cafe instead”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Ranked #1,940 of 2,618 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: South City Centre
Description: TGI Fridays restaurant making every day feel like a Friday with authentic American food, cocktails, special offers and promotions in Dublin and Belfast.
Dublin, Ireland
“Go to Hard Rock Cafe instead”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Me and my partner went to this restarant today. After a long wait in the empty restaurant we got two burgers and two pints what cost us 40 euros. I had vegeterian burger. Taste like nothing really. The bun was from supermarket. Chips were mouldy. I did not like it. My partner had a hamburger. It was cheap supermarket quality. We won't be comming back there. If you are thinking to go there,choose other place.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Mrs_Lilla_My

Waterford, Ireland
“The best mojitos ever!!”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Had dinner here with my husband midweek. We both had starter & main course (& beer & mojitos) . Big portions, fast service and friendly staff. The mojitos were the nicest I've ever had. Food is a little pricey but you get alot of bang for your buck.

Terni, Umbria, Italy
“nothing special”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

I usually eat at Fridays when I am on holiday. This is the second bad experience in about 10 years. Stiff hamburgers, chips? a bit peeled a bit not, most of them with strange black spots...
We received our food after ages, people who arrived after us received their food before us. Expensive.

Dublin, Ireland
“Great food and generous portions”
Reviewed 24 August 2013

We came here last Friday at about 6.30pm. The staff were welcoming and friendly. We had a few cocktails, very nice and good prices. Two of us got the 2 course menu and two of us got the steak. The garlic bread and the onion rings were delicious. The steaks looked amazing, and the vegetarian pasta got the thumbs up. I had the burger which was very nice and the fries were really good. Had a great time and the bill was a pleasant surprise. Would definitely visit again.

County Donegal, Ireland
“Great food and lovely staff :)”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Lovely food and huge portions that could fill any hunger traveller or large families! The staff are extremely friendly and the service is great! Not too bad on price as there are usually great meal deals available and great location for shopping also!

Visited August 2013