“Fantastic value lunch menu!”
Review of Red Torch Ginger

Red Torch Ginger
Ranked #24 of 2,573 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$11 - US$25
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Healthy
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: South City Centre
Description: We are Modern Thai Eatery serving delicious Thai food, craft beers, funky cocktails and wines from around the world. We offer all this in a relaxed ambiance with friendly service and plenty of value. We feature a very popular Set Lunch which includes starter, main course and a drink for €14,95. We also offer our Early Bird menu every evening from 4.00 Which costs €21,95 and includes a starter, a main course and tea or coffee. Our Wine Sale includes all wines at half price on Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays . We are very centrally located between Temple Bar and Grafton st.
Dublin, Ireland
“Fantastic value lunch menu!”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Visited Red Torch Ginger last week for a late lunch. I was very impressed to see a great selection of dishes on offer on their Set Lunch menu. I would recommend this lunch menu to everyone. For 14.95, you get a starter, a main course and a choice of drink. The food was very tasty. The steamed jasmine rice was delicious with the prawn chilli and basil stirfry that I had ordered.

The service was efficient and our female server was very friendly and attentive. She made sure we had a refill of water at all times and checked on us a couple of times to make sure we were enjoying the food. I will definitely return.

• Visited June 2014
Gary W, Owner at Red Torch Ginger, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Hi Cori
What a lovely review. I am delighted that you found the Lunch menu to be both great value and full of great choices too. We offer the Set 2 Course lunch with a drink for €14.95. We also offer an Express Lunch for €9.95 which includes any Noodles dish with a drink.
Thank you for spreading the word about our Value Lunch menus. Its wonderful that you found the service attentive as well.
I hope we see you again soon.
Many thanks and warm regards

Cumbria
“This is the place for Thai food”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We enjoy Thai food and there is another Thai restaurant nearby which we tried and were unimpressed, however this place is top notch. Ambience, friendliness, cleanliness, menu, service and meal deals available, highest marks for everything. If you too enjoy a good Thai meal, do not miss the Red Torch Ginger!!

• Visited June 2014
Gary W, Owner at Red Torch Ginger, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Inspector, thank you very much for really lovely review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your meal with us the other evening. I enjoyed chatting to you and I remember you saying how you eat Thai food quite frequently. This is a big compliment when you give us such praise as you have a lot of experience eating delicious Thai cuisine. Thank you also for taking the time to leave to leave a review on TA. I do hope we see you again on your next visit to Dublin.
Greystones, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Maintains that high standard”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Been to Red Torch Ginger a few times now. Its about time I commented. What keeps me coming back is the constant high standards of the food and the service. Also the great selection of craft beers. Have to admit I have dipped my toes, not literally, into their great selection of cocktails. Looking forward to my next meal in RTG.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Declan P
Gary W, Owner at Red Torch Ginger, responded to this review, 22 June 2014
Cheers Declan for leaving your thoughts on Red Torch Ginger here on TA. People do value other peoples opinions so we all really appreciate when our guests leave great reviews online. The cocktails are very popular and in vogue right now. Ours are made with fresh purees and juices every day. This does make a difference to the taste.
Thanks again for the lovely review. We look forward to greeting you again sometime soon. Until then,
Kind regards
Dublin, Ireland
“Excellence in the heart of Dublin”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Had the pleasure of sharing a beautiful meal here recently.I had the pork belly to start with and it was so tender and flavourful followed by the duck cooked 3 ways.The portions are very good and you won't be leaving hungry.The staff are very friendly and attentive and don't fuss around you.I will return soon and look forward to doing so.

• Visited May 2014
Sean,
Thank you for the great review here on TA. You really seem to have enjoyed your meal with us. The Pork Belly was a recent special that proved to be so popular we are adding it to the main menu when we reprint. The 3 Flavour Duck is also a big hit and we will keep this too.
I do hope we see you again soon.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This treasure cannot be recommended highly enough.”
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

I visited with friends a couple of weeks ago. Having been there before I was really looking forward to a repeat of my first experience which was superb. I was not disappointed.

The calamari was by far the best I ever had. The sea bass was delicious and the wine recommendations were spot on. My companions were equally as delighted with their choices. We thoroughly enjoyed our evening in what are busy yet relaxing surroundings and I will definitely be returning soon..

1 Thank Libby H
Libby,
Thank you very much for returning to us after your first visit with your friends. Thank you also for leaving this review on TA. This is an excellent way to spread the word as there is no better recommendation than someone who paid money and enjoyed what they received.
We have the Calamari on as a special at the moment and people seem to love it. We are updating our menu soon and this will be added to the main menu.
Damon Crowe, our director and owner, chose all the wines personally for the list. He will be very happy that you enjoyed the wine so much.
We look forward to seeing you back in Red Torch Ginger soon. Until then