“Great food”

Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Healthy
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: South City Centre
Description: We are Modern Thai Eatery serving delicious Thai food, craft beers, funky cocktails and wines from around the world. We offer all this in a relaxed ambiance with friendly service and plenty of value. We feature a very popular Set Lunch which includes starter, main course and a drink for €14,95. We also offer our Early Bird menu every evening from 4.00 Which costs €21,95 and includes a starter, a main course and tea or coffee. Our Wine Sale includes all wines at half price on Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays . We are very centrally located between Temple Bar and Grafton st.
Reviewed 3 July 2014

The service was a bit slow, but the food was worth waiting for, and good quantities too. I'm back in Dublin next week, so will go again.

1  Thank awes0medaws0n
Gary W, Owner at Red Torch Ginger, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Hi Awesome
Thank you for the review. I am delighted you enjoyed your recent meal with us. I do apologise for the slow service- was it during lunch or dinner? I am very happy that you will come back and check us out again. See you soon.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,076)

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Had lunch here yesterday with a friend. She had been here a couple of times previously & recommended that I should try it. It was an excellent choice which we both thoroughly enjoyed. We chose the set lunch which at €14.95 is great value. We both had the combo platter for starters (a meal on it's own!), and we shared the Pad Kee Mo Beef (spicy without being overpowering) & the Panang Chicken Curry. All the food was absolutely delicious & we were both well satisfied. The set lunch also includes a choice of drinks from which we chose the homemade lemonade which was really refreshing. If you like Thai food you could do a lot worse Than Red Torch Ginger. Great food reasonably priced. As Arnie said, I'll be back!!

1  Thank CWC47

CWC, many thanks for the review here on TA. It was nice of your friend to recommend us and great that you listened to her, and enjoyed your lunch so much. We believe that everyone is looking for value for money so we try to offer this across all our menus. I am delighted that you enjoyed the homemade lemonade too. Its perfect for the warm summer days that we have been experiencing recently in Dublin.
Keep spreading the word about our Thai food- its very much appreciated by all of us here in Red Torch Ginger. Thank you for taking the time to review us. I do hope we see you again very soon.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Visited Red Torch Ginger last week for a late lunch. I was very impressed to see a great selection of dishes on offer on their Set Lunch menu. I would recommend this lunch menu to everyone. For 14.95, you get a starter, a main course and a choice of drink. The food was very tasty. The steamed jasmine rice was delicious with the prawn chilli and basil stirfry that I had ordered.

The service was efficient and our female server was very friendly and attentive. She made sure we had a refill of water at all times and checked on us a couple of times to make sure we were enjoying the food. I will definitely return.

Gary W, Owner at Red Torch Ginger, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Hi Cori
What a lovely review. I am delighted that you found the Lunch menu to be both great value and full of great choices too. We offer the Set 2 Course lunch with a drink for €14.95. We also offer an Express Lunch for €9.95 which includes any Noodles dish with a drink.
Thank you for spreading the word about our Value Lunch menus. Its wonderful that you found the service attentive as well.
I hope we see you again soon.
Many thanks and warm regards

Reviewed 23 June 2014

We enjoy Thai food and there is another Thai restaurant nearby which we tried and were unimpressed, however this place is top notch. Ambience, friendliness, cleanliness, menu, service and meal deals available, highest marks for everything. If you too enjoy a good Thai meal, do not miss the Red Torch Ginger!!

Gary W, Owner at Red Torch Ginger, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Inspector, thank you very much for really lovely review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your meal with us the other evening. I enjoyed chatting to you and I remember you saying how you eat Thai food quite frequently. This is a big compliment when you give us such praise as you have a lot of experience eating delicious Thai cuisine. Thank you also for taking the time to leave to leave a review on TA. I do hope we see you again on your next visit to Dublin.
Warm regards

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Been to Red Torch Ginger a few times now. Its about time I commented. What keeps me coming back is the constant high standards of the food and the service. Also the great selection of craft beers. Have to admit I have dipped my toes, not literally, into their great selection of cocktails. Looking forward to my next meal in RTG.

1  Thank Declan P
Gary W, Owner at Red Torch Ginger, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2014

Cheers Declan for leaving your thoughts on Red Torch Ginger here on TA. People do value other peoples opinions so we all really appreciate when our guests leave great reviews online. The cocktails are very popular and in vogue right now. Ours are made with fresh purees and juices every day. This does make a difference to the taste.
Thanks again for the lovely review. We look forward to greeting you again sometime soon. Until then,
Kind regards