“Good value for a quick lunch”
Review of La Pizza

La Pizza
Ranked #2,160 of 2,754 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Takeout
Neighbourhood: North City Centre
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We popped in here for lunch and were pleasantly surprised by what had looked like a fast food outlet. The service was good and the food was prepared to order. The prices were reasonable - many children and families.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Took a trip to see Biffy Clyro in Dublin on the 28th June, and decided to go into La Pizza as something quick and easy to eat. The place looked nice from outside, but inside the décor was dated and there was no energy or character about the place.

My girlfriend and I both got the Fish and Chips, when it arrived it looked horrendous, the fish was disgusting and the chips were ever so slightly not cooked. The price of the food was okay, but the fact thy charged around 3 Euro per Bottle of water was an outright joke.

Later that evening, my girlfriend had food poisoning from what she ate as she ate the salad and coleslaw, but I didn't, yet I experienced symptoms of it.

Never going here again, you would do well to stay clear of here !

Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Food wasn't particularly good at all but it was fairly cheap. Went for lunch and had a burger, wouldn't go back or recommend. Try Madigans nearby for much much tastier food, but it will cost you.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

I went there for lunch with a friend of mine for lunch last week. We wanted something quick and nice before visiting the city of Dublin. We were walking on O'Connell street and saw this place, as my friend wanted pasta and it was written pasta on the front window we dicided to go there.
We sat outside and waited for 10 min until I decided to get the menu inside. I saw somebody rushing to get us the menu but I was already in so the waitress gave them to me.
On the menu, there was only two different pasta dishes... A bit disapointing for an " italian " restaurant.
I ordered a soup and a panini, my friend had the carbonara and a soup.
I had to go inside again to order as no one showed up either...
A different waiter ( probably the manager ) came with one soup only, I thought they hadn't heard that I had ordered a soup as well, he tried to appologise saying the soup would come as a main course for me. So I could just watch my friend eating her soup.
When they eventually brought me my meal, the panini was good the soup alright. The carbonara my friend had ordered were very eggy and creamy, not really the italian receipe. It cost us 25 euro for 2 soups, 2 main and 2 drinks, expensive for what it was.
I would not recomment this place and I'll never go back there again.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

First waitress very efficient. Food ok and served reasonably quickly. We waited over half an hour for the table to be cleared and to order coffees when the second waitress was on duty. In the end we gave up and left.