“Very good food”
Review of l'Gueuleton

l'Gueuleton
Reserve with OpenTable
l'Gueuleton is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #464 of 2,888 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$20 - US$57
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: South City Centre
Reviewed 6 January 2014

Had dinner with 7 other friends. Food was very good and we really enjoyed it. The service was also good but being lumped with a "discretionary" service charge of 12.5% is something that I am finding difficulty with especially when this is set only for tables of 6 or more. Nobody should be telling me what to pay for service, and I will try avoiding such restaurants. But i do not want to dwell too much on this. The food was very good as was the overall dining experience.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

I went here to this restaurant last weekend and had lunch with 3 friends. We really enjoyed it. Between us we had 2 starters, 4 mains, 4 desserts, tea and coffee each along with 3 glasses of wine and a juice. The total bill was under €100. The menu had lots to offer. We each had something different and all were very happy with the tasty food. The desserts were delicious - especially the Christmas pudding ice cream. We will definitely be returning and recommending to other friends. Only negative is that it's not possible to book a table for a small number.

Reviewed 14 December 2013

We walked in off the street on a Friday evening. Seated quickly & at a nice table. The music was a bit loud but as the restaurant filled it was less noticeable. We had a very helpful waitress, who had knowledge of the menu & helped our choice of food, which was just what we wanted. Very tasty & full of flavour. Cannot fault food or service. Will be back.

Reviewed 12 December 2013

Food was very good no complaints there, but for the prices I paid, I would call it average if that makes sense ?
To be honest they cram you in very close to others and for a service charge of 12.5% for party of 6 which was nothing I would not expect for free, I would need a lot better for 4 or 5 star rating...

Reviewed 2 December 2013 via mobile

Food was really good, but wait staff were very rude. When they messed up my partners order they didn't even apologize. Food was great but attitude put me off going

1  Thank tashgav