“Not to be missed”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Wirral
“Not to be missed”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

The early bird menu is not to be missed. Thoroughly enjoyable and despite staying at The Beacon for a week I ate at the restaurant on 3 separate occasions. Simply yummy

Visited May 2014

Dublin, Ireland
“Great mix of tastes”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

My Thai restaurant in The Beacon hotel is a great eating experience. The selection of courses provides a wide variety of tastes, and the quantities are always ample. Well worth a try.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Brian M
Dublin, Ireland
“Fantastic Food & Superb Service from the moment you walk in..”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

We visited the Beacon Hotel in Sandyford, Dublin on Friday night. The Reception and Lounge area in the hotel is very modern and nice. We had reserved a table for two for 7pm. The Restaurant Manager Yousuf greeted us with a smile and showed us to our table. Very nice booth with a low lying light over the table. Menu was presented in the proper manner. Wine list also. Within a minute, the waitress came with prawn crackers and dips, and asked if we would like some water or drinks. We choose a beautiful glass of Shiraz and Sauv Blanc, promptly brought to the table and our order was taken. We chose our starters and Mains, we could hear the chefs working away in the background, smells amazing I thought... starters were fantastic, tasty, hot and freshly prepared. Enjoyed every last bite. The Mains were also beautifully presented and so wonderfully tasty and balanced. We were asked at each course if we would like more drinks. The Restaurant Manager Yousuf, checked our satisfaction during and after the meal. Superb service and staff. The Head Chef also checked each table for customer satisfaction. This is a really nice extra touch which made us all feel like valued customers. We really enjoyed the food, service and staff in the My Thai Restaurant, Fantastic work..keep doing what you are already doing...Loved it..

• Visited April 2014
co leitrim
“superub”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Not to be missed an unexpected delight in a hotel. Although eating on my own I was made feel so welcome the food was to die for definely will be back

Visited March 2014
Cavan, Ireland
“Amazing”
Reviewed 25 February 2014

The food was sensational. Good selection on the menu - the stir fry beef was fabulous. Staff were really nice

Visited February 2014