“One of the better kebabs in Dublin” 4 of 5 bubbles

Zaytoon Restaurants
Ranked #160 of 2,526 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Good for: Kids, Cheap Eats, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Temple Bar
Dublin, Ireland
“One of the better kebabs in Dublin”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

Having heard many good reviews of this kebab spot, I decided to give it a go. The lamb doner kebab was indeed very good, and couldn't be faulted. Decent sitting area inside which wasn't too busy around 9pm, but I imagine it fills up after the pubs close. Good value meal, but the chips were disappointing - about as average as you can get. Stick to the kebab.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

• Korean first
Dublin, Ireland
“Quick bite if in hurry!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

We've been to both locations. The food can be quite good value if you get the meal. The donner meals can be greasy at times. Kebabs are more expensive but better. Can't complain if you're in the rush to get a quick bite that will fill you for a good while.

Visited May 2014
“Guilty pleasure”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

I'm no stranger to this place as it's slap bang in the city centre. I eat here quite often and never get sick of it! It's satisfying, really tasty, quick and cheap.
You'll be hard pressed to get another meal for the price that is as good in the city centre.
I usually go for a chicken kebab of some sort, it comes on a huge fresh kebab and tons of salad, veg and sauce.
I don't think I ever walked away unhappy!!

Visited June 2014
the Netherlands
“A pleasant surprise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

During my stay in Dublin I passed this place almost every day but never went in. Yesterday I did and I felt stupid that I didn't go in before. What a surprise! Had a Chicken Shish Kebab for only €7, that's a steal. For € 9,50 you'll get a meal, that's with chips and a can of soft drink.
Although it was crazy busy (and noisy), staff was very friendly and helpful.
Definitely worth visiting when you're hungry for a snack meal.

Visited June 2014
“Very Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

Unfortunately I found myself wanting to eat way too late at late/early morning and came across Zaytoon in Parliment street again. I've been before and didn't quite like the place then so wasn't expecting much this time (It was very late and therefore no other choices close by). As expected, the food was very average, a lot more than I expected (or wanted) to pay but it filled the void. Not my favourite restaurant by a long mile but I suppose it serves a purpose for late night 'food' after a late night out.

• Visited May 2014