“Best , freshest Thai tastes”
Review of Thai Spice

Thai Spice
Ranked #240 of 2,573 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$10 - US$22
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dublin, Ireland
“Best , freshest Thai tastes”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Having just booked a meal for 5 people for Monday June 16 th, I decided to read the latest reviews. My experiences of eating here 6 or 7 times have always been excellent.
The mussels starter with Thai spicy herbs I dream about.
The chefs special seafood with, about 6 different types of shellfish and fish is just a perfect blend of seafood and light Thai spices. I love fresh fish and it has always been fresh here . I have also had hotter dishes, the green curries are delicious.
My husband says the chicken satay is always the tastiest and most moist of anywhere we have eaten.
I found this little place by putting in"best Thai in Dublin" on the net a couple of years ago.
The reviews on different forums were all very good.

It is not a street I had ever thought of looking for a good Thai restaurant, but so glad we found it.
The wait staff are always, pleasant, low key, knowledgeable and efficient.( water glasses refilled etc)
We've been to more expensive Thai places but found this more to our liking.

I find the staff lovely, gentle .

• Visited May 2014

Wimborne, United Kingdom
“Bland, pre cooked food”
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Came on a Wednesday evening. The order was taken, and the food was served 2 miutes later. Food was bland, flavourless, and had I blind tasted, would not have guessed it was Thai.Staff were hard to get hold of, were distinctly indolent. There was no effort made either by kichen or staff.
There is no shortage of good eateries in Dublin, offering excellent food at affordable prices.
All round, pretty awful.

Visited May 2014
“Good food, good price”
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

Have eaten here a number of times. Ideal for lunch as service is fast. The food is always tasty and the prices are relatively low.

“Good tasty food.”
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Thai Spice has a great selection of dishes in which to choose from. I was very impressed with the pad thai which was well flavoured and had a great chilli kick to it. It was very enjoyable to eat. The service was quick and for two starters and two mains plus drinks it came in under 50 euro. Well priced.

• Visited November 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“Amazing Restaurant, authentic food and a great service!”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

My husband and I went to this Thai restaurant with menu pages voucher and we weren't disappointed! The food was delicious! The staff were very friendly and helpful! The price was outstanding value! Will go back!

• Visited March 2014