“Worst customer service ever!!!”
Review of Silks

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Dublin, Ireland
“Worst customer service ever!!!”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

My husband made a reservation for my birthday with friends and family as a surprise to me.
When we arrived they rushed us to a table got us seated. Friends where already there we ordered the food which in my opinion was bog standard. Which was hugely overpriced. Hostess was not friendly just an overwhelming rushed dining experience with really bland food. Would never go back rip off....

• Visited August 2013

Dublin, Ireland
“A little Expensive but good food”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I don't think there is any Chinese like this place, it is a lot more expensive than most Chinese restaurants in Dublin but the food is much better than most. The Staff are friendly the service is good and the atmosphere depends on the night. Would recommend if you enjoy Chinese food.

Visited May 2014
Dublin, Ireland
“Very good authentic food”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Always a great friendly atmosphere at this restaurant. Food is served to an extremely high standard. Would recommend a visit.

Visited February 2014
Munich, Germany
“Tasty, friendly, vibrant atmosphere”
Reviewed 28 December 2013

I've been going to Sills for years and it always feels like a trip to my local! I admit it has not really kept up with the times - it used to be one of the top restaurants in Malahide but now there are several places with more modern menus, dining area etc. However I reman loyal to Silks. There are few restaurants that manage to have the vibrant, chatty atmosphere of a pub without it just seeking noisy and chaotic, I think this is because of the old-style living room set up. The food is consistently delicious - their chicken wings are finger-licking good! However I suspect there are flavor enhances in use as I often feel a little bloated and very thirsty after - it almost feels like that post-Xmas stuffed feeling after all the indulgence. I think if they could ease up on that and add a few new, lighter, more modern dishes thy could keep up with the likes of Kajjal again

Visited August 2013
Magherafelt, United Kingdom
“Excellent Tofu”
Reviewed 20 December 2013

Great dining experience. Very large portions so we were glad that we didn't bother with starters. The tofu and prawn dish was absolutely gorgeous! I thought it was a little pricey but the quality of food and service was excellent and you have to remember you are in one of the most expensive area of Ireland!

• Visited December 2013