“Very fast friendly service with good size portions”
Review of Joels Restaurant

Joels Restaurant
Ranked #499 of 2,772 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$0 - US$28
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Food was very good and served amazingly quick. The varied menu covers a wide range of tastes and you'll not be disappointed. The food portions were very generous too!

Reviewed 29 October 2013

The restaurant was warm and comfortable and the staff were very nice. The service
was good and all but me had a very tasty lunch, my roast beef was tough but the
veg and everything else was very good. The rest of the family enjoyed their meal
and would certainly return if back in the area. The kids menu was good and had
plenty of choice. Excellent car parking The food was reasonably priced but the water
was very expensive at 5.60 Euro a litre bottle.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

Busy big restaurant. Noisy, fun. I ate a Ceasar sallad to start with, the filet with garlic butter and a sundae to dessert. I almost rolled from the restaurant but all tasted really well. The service was appropriate and nice.

Reviewed 2 October 2013 via mobile

I first visited Joels with an aunt and uncle of mine back in 2005 and it was always somewhere I wanted to return to given my original experience. I eventually got my chance last week when myself and the girlfriend popped in for a relatively late dinner. We were surprised at how busy it was given the time and also that it was a midweek evening. However there were still plenty of tables and we were promptly seated. Following this we were left waiting for a period without even being approached to order drinks which I felt odd. We eventually got to order and went for starters mains and soft drinks each. The food took a while to come out but when it did we had no issues with it. It was tasty and as ordered and the staff werent all over us as we ate. Our server was pleasant but wasnt in any rush to bring us the bill when we asked deciding instead to make up an adjacent table. However when the bill did arrive I was very happy with the total cost. So while I wasnt overly impressed with the service (im prepare to accept that it may have been busier than anticipated) i was satisfied with the food and prices and would most likely return...

Reviewed 1 October 2013

Food is mass produced and tasteless. We had to put copious amounts of salt on our food to make it edible. The staff appear over stretched and as a result don't appear to have time to attend the tables effectively.

1  Thank reailtin