Ways to Experience Paddywagon Tours
from US$69.80
from US$52.30
from US$25.60
7,107 results
All reviews day tour paddy wagon ireland tour the bus giants causeway blarney castle paddy's palace southern ireland ring of kerry dingle peninsula driver guide dark hedges rope bridge great trip beautiful country titanic experience black taxi tour
Reviewed 25 June 2018

I really did have a nice time on the Cliffs of Moher tour, and we had a wonderful and funny guide! I just think that the descriptions on the itinerary were a little misleading. Other than the stops for Lunch and the Cliffs we didn't have more than 15-20 minutes to explore the towns or areas we stopped in. They were more for bathroom breaks than to actually see where we stopped. In the end I wished we had more time at the Cliffs of Moher and stopped less elsewhere because there was almost no seeing where we were stopping. It was a nice trip for my first time in Ireland, and I don't regret it, I just know I'd rather explore on my own next time so I could see those cute western Ireland towns for a bit longer!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Fantastic tour by Darren our driver. Learned a lot about the Troubles and saw great scenery! Loved Giants Causeway and Carrick role bridge.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Maura B, Guest Relations Manager at Paddywagon Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Hi pmatsuok,

Thank you for the five star review and for mentioning Darren. Glad you enjoyed your tour and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Kind regards,
Maura Breen,
Guest Relations Manager,
Paddywagon Tours,
Coach Operator of the Year 2018

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Took the two day tour out to Galway and the cliffs of moher through Connemara. Busses were clean and fantastic. We had the same bus driver, Rich, for the way out there and the way back he was awesome! Had great stories about all the history and the area and supper funny. When I come back I will definitely do a tour with paddy wagon again and hopefully Rich O’Brien will be the driver. He even stopped to give his friend Fred the horse some apples.

2  Thank mike s
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I just finished our 6-day all of Ireland tour with Paddywagon Tours, led by Tour Chieftain Alex. We haven't even left the country yet, but felt the need to immediately write a review.

Our dealings with Paddywagon Tours as a company were great - the trip itself was well planned out and packed with a plethora of experiences and sights and the bus was nice. We elected for the B&B option instead of hostels, and were thrilled with how nice each location was every night. This combination of a well-planned tour and nice accomodations in and of itself would have been perfectly fine, and well worth the money. However, it was our guide Alex who elevated a great trip to one that we will remember forever.

My wife and I have traveled together a lot, and met a lot of local guides and hosts who have each been fantastic in their own way. Alex was far and away the best and most caring local guide we have ever encountered. The entire 6-day trip felt more like a bus ride with a knowledgeable friend, than with someone who does this on the daily as their job.

On the first night, Alex organized a group dinner to allow every guest to mingle, leading us to meet a lot of great people who made the trip that much better.

On our second day, Alex re-routed the bus slightly to fulfil the popular request that we stop to see a nice waterfall that was in the area, an attraction that was appreciated by all members on the bus.

On the second to last night, we had signed up to see the Celtic Steps show in Killarney. Alex went above and beyond and pulled some strings in order to have a performance of U2's "With or Without You" in the show dedicated to three couples on his tour, my wife and I included, who were all celebrating their honeymoon in Ireland.

These are just a few of the many moments where we felt Alex went above and beyond his role to ensure that every person on his bus had a fantastic experience. We would have recommended Paddywagon Tours based on the tour schedule, pricing, and accomodations alone, but our only caveat is that they should have two options for any travelers - their regular tour options, and every option available to book with Alex as your guide. We would guess that the Alex option would be indefinitely sold out, though.

Thanks again, Alex - if you're ever in Canada, you know who to contact!

1  Thank Kent B
Reviewed 25 June 2018

We chose this tour to avoid big city. As a bonus we got a beautiful weather and bus driver was just amazing. Great job Paddy See you next year.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Hi PeterPlesnik0,

Thank you for the five star review. Glad you enjoyed your tour and great weather is always a bonus :) It will be a pleasure to host you again in the future.

Kind regards,