“Giant Causeway and Belfast - Northern Ireland”
Review of Paddywagon Tours

Paddywagon Tours
Ranked #20 of 108 Outdoor Activities in Dublin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had an amazing experience with Paddywagon Tours going to the Giant Causeway and Belfast - Our tour guide could not have been better - His name was Gavin and should be commended for his knowledge, his stories and the overall running of the trip which made it seemlessly easy to just enjoy - Also the sites are amazing and well worth the cost - THANKS GAVIN - you are awesome!

1  Thank theresa d
Write a ReviewReviews (6,528)
All reviews
in 74 reviews
"amazing tour"
in 88 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Super terrible tour! The driver was so rude that my friends and I late for 2 minutes and the driver humiliated us by using microphone on the bus for entire whole trip. Saying things only against us. However, the driver never said anything to the people who late for 10-15 minutes, I think Probably is because we are Asian. So I totally not recommend for this tour.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

i joined this tour with my friend and we got a very terrible experience. my friend and i were 2 minutes late to get on the bus at one small spot, but the driver didnt wait for us! he also want to drive the bus away. we were very sorry for being 2 minutes late, but when we got on the bus, the drive kept talking out loud with his microphone to humiliate us and made us feel embarrassing and didnt get the respect. he saying things like" thanks for the ladies, now we are the last bus to go. i will just leave you behind the next time, there's a good hotel across the street. since his conversation, lots of visitors are laughing us. he keep talking on every spots even though we didnt late to get on the bus. others got late on the bus as well but he just said about us. it is really a terrible tour that i never had before. do not join this tour with serious discrimination and disrespect tour!!!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve joined this tour with my friends heading to the Cliffs of Moher. The driver WAS nice at first, but at the third stop just before lunch time. We stop at a small attraction which is called the “the small cliff”. However, my friends and I were 2 MINS LATE to get on the bus. But the driver didn’t wait for us, he even want to drive the bus away.
We were very very sorry for being 2 MINS LATE, but when we got on the bus, the driver kept speaking out loud with his microphone to humiliate us and made us feel very very embarrassing. Saying things like “thanks for the ladies, now we’re the last bus to go. I will just leave you behind the next time, there’s a good hotel right across the street”
Because of this, half of the visitors are laughing and despise us.
He didn’t stop until we stoped for having a lunch. When we get off the bus. He scolded us like we’re junior students!!! “Tell me why you’re late??? You guys can’t understand English ??? I will drive the bus away next time if you are late again”
After lunch time, there people who were late for 15 MINS, but nothing happened to them, when we finished viewing the cliff, there’s also people who are late for 10MINS. Again, nothing happened to them. At the last stop, just before heading back to Dublin, the driver once again used his microphone and said out loudly “for the ladies sitting behind, remember not to be late again, or you can just stay in this lovely small town for one night!”
I don’t why the driver kept saying things that are directly against only to us. There’s also someone who are late for 15 mins, we were only late for 2MINS. I assume that is because we are Asian, I guess,I kind of racial discrimination.
So if you are Asian, I recommend you not to join this tour!!!!!!

這趟旅程因為我和我朋友遲到2分鐘上車 就不斷的被司機砲轟 導致美國人還用鄙視的眼神和話語說我們