“You would need a lie down after this meal.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Brasserie Sixty6

Brasserie Sixty6
Ranked #117 of 2,547 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$27 - US$43
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A relaxed, intimate restaurant serving diverse international cuisine, Brasserie Sixty6 sits in the heart of Dublin. Simple bistro furnishings and expansive black and white collages fill the smart, understated dining room, and refreshing cocktails and thirst-quenching mocktails are served at the bar. Sourcing from the region's finest fishmongers, butchers, grocers and bakers, the Brasserie Sixty6 menu is headed by a speciality rotisserie selection.
Dublin, Ireland
“You would need a lie down after this meal.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

This was our second visit here & both were equally as nice.We had a deal both times & they were great value, coffee was extra & a bit pricey at €3.30 when most restaurants charge around €2.50.We got a really warm welcome when we arrived & the lady had our name & reservation in front of her.The restaurant is really bright & cheerful &very homely. We had a set menu with lovely choices. We had warm bread served first , that was so nice.Our starters were delicious & so big that we didn't think that we could eat the main course, but with a nice gap in between we managed to & had just enough room left for the gorgeous cheesecake & blackberry ice cream(I had never tasted anything as nice). We had lovely service & a great night.

1 Thank 18Marion

• Polish first
Dublin, Ireland
“A great meal in Dublin”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

I was invited out to Dinner last night by a very good friend who booked a table at Brasseriesixty6. The venue was bright and well designed. Elaine & her great staff were very friendly & helpful in choosing my meal. The food was first class & as I ordered it. I strongly urge you to go to Brasseriesixty6, 66/67 St. Great George's Street for a great meal, I will be back soon.

1 Thank Robbie D
Dublin
“5 Star nom nom nom”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

I got a great p*gsback deal for this place on a set menu - € 50.00 3 courses plus a bottle of wine. Menu looked nice so we gave it a shot. I cannot say enough good things about this place. It has a wonderful décor, and pleasant ambience. The staff were attentive, friendly and well mannered (goes along way!). Food was just magic. I had yummy tiger prawns and other half had chicken. Before these even came out - we got a giant chuck of tasty tomato bread - I believe there may have been some cardamon seeds in it - which made it even tastier!!! My mains was half a chicken. It was more food than I could manage - but tasted wonderful. My only complaint (and this is only because I'm a stuffing fiend - would be more of the little balls of stuffing - so good!!!). He had the 66 burger - which, due to the generous starter portion of chicken, he couldn't finish. Desert - aahhh desert....always my favourite. I had a super super cheesecake with the most delightful blackberry icecream - slightly sour verses the sweet cheesecake but they were great together!! He had a chocolate pannacotta - that plate was cleaned!! Super super super!! Well done Brasserie Sixty6 - you have two new avid fans!! Be back on your next deal - bring it on!!!!

Massachusetts
“Happening Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

We ate here early on a Saturday night with most people choosing the fixed menu -- very good value, good size portions and the food was very good. Restaurant is busy so not necessarily the place for a quiet intimate dinner but great for a night on the town.

Visited July 2014
County Kildare, Ireland
“Good food & friendly service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

Had lunch here recently. Good variety menu to choose from. Vegetarian menu was good too. Great value and friendly staff. Will definitely be back!