“A delightful culinary experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Brasserie Sixty6

Brasserie Sixty6
Ranked #117 of 2,543 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$27 - US$44
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A relaxed, intimate restaurant serving diverse international cuisine, Brasserie Sixty6 sits in the heart of Dublin. Simple bistro furnishings and expansive black and white collages fill the smart, understated dining room, and refreshing cocktails and thirst-quenching mocktails are served at the bar. Sourcing from the region's finest fishmongers, butchers, grocers and bakers, the Brasserie Sixty6 menu is headed by a speciality rotisserie selection.
Dublin
“A delightful culinary experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014

We dined here last night & thoroughly enjoyed it. The food was delicious & beautifully presented. There was a great selection of wine, reasonably priced too! I loved that we could chat comfortably without whispering, such was the atmosphere- perfect for unwinding on a friday evening! The team were really welcoming and friendly, and Daniel looked after us exceptionally well!

1 Thank stocagorm

• Polish first
Queenstown, New Zealand
“Bustling but cozy restaurant in central Dublin”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

I was very glad that the Brasserie was able to accommodate a solo diner without a reservation the other night. The place looked mostly full and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. I rather enjoyed my space among the revelers, and I looked forward to my meal given how delicious it all smelled.

I was definitely not disappointed! I liked that they offered a set menu at a set price, but for me it doesn't work (blasted food allergies). But on the menu, celiac-friendly items are marked for easy recognition. Both my starter and my main were quite tasty, with portions more than enough for me. The duck was fabulous - juicy and sweet with crispy skin; the potatoes in duck fat were heavenly; the grapefruit in the salad was a nice light tough. Even though they didn't have my first choice wine, there were plenty of others to choose from.

The staff is observant and attentive. I felt respected and cared for. Overall, it was a lovely experience and I would definitely recommend it!

1 Thank MiaBchGal
Dublin, Ireland
“You would need a lie down after this meal.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

This was our second visit here & both were equally as nice.We had a deal both times & they were great value, coffee was extra & a bit pricey at €3.30 when most restaurants charge around €2.50.We got a really warm welcome when we arrived & the lady had our name & reservation in front of her.The restaurant is really bright & cheerful &very homely. We had a set menu with lovely choices. We had warm bread served first , that was so nice.Our starters were delicious & so big that we didn't think that we could eat the main course, but with a nice gap in between we managed to & had just enough room left for the gorgeous cheesecake & blackberry ice cream(I had never tasted anything as nice). We had lovely service & a great night.

1 Thank 18Marion
Dublin, Ireland
“A great meal in Dublin”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

I was invited out to Dinner last night by a very good friend who booked a table at Brasseriesixty6. The venue was bright and well designed. Elaine & her great staff were very friendly & helpful in choosing my meal. The food was first class & as I ordered it. I strongly urge you to go to Brasseriesixty6, 66/67 St. Great George's Street for a great meal, I will be back soon.

1 Thank Robbie D
Dublin
“5 Star nom nom nom”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

I got a great p*gsback deal for this place on a set menu - € 50.00 3 courses plus a bottle of wine. Menu looked nice so we gave it a shot. I cannot say enough good things about this place. It has a wonderful décor, and pleasant ambience. The staff were attentive, friendly and well mannered (goes along way!). Food was just magic. I had yummy tiger prawns and other half had chicken. Before these even came out - we got a giant chuck of tasty tomato bread - I believe there may have been some cardamon seeds in it - which made it even tastier!!! My mains was half a chicken. It was more food than I could manage - but tasted wonderful. My only complaint (and this is only because I'm a stuffing fiend - would be more of the little balls of stuffing - so good!!!). He had the 66 burger - which, due to the generous starter portion of chicken, he couldn't finish. Desert - aahhh desert....always my favourite. I had a super super cheesecake with the most delightful blackberry icecream - slightly sour verses the sweet cheesecake but they were great together!! He had a chocolate pannacotta - that plate was cleaned!! Super super super!! Well done Brasserie Sixty6 - you have two new avid fans!! Be back on your next deal - bring it on!!!!