“Outstanding food and service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Brasserie Sixty6

Brasserie Sixty6
Ranked #117 of 2,547 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$27 - US$43
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A relaxed, intimate restaurant serving diverse international cuisine, Brasserie Sixty6 sits in the heart of Dublin. Simple bistro furnishings and expansive black and white collages fill the smart, understated dining room, and refreshing cocktails and thirst-quenching mocktails are served at the bar. Sourcing from the region's finest fishmongers, butchers, grocers and bakers, the Brasserie Sixty6 menu is headed by a speciality rotisserie selection.
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
“Outstanding food and service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014

After many visits to this restaurant I decided it was finally time for a review. I can honestly say I have never had a bad experience in Brasserie 66. I have visited 66 for lunch, brunch and dinner over the years and I can't complain about any of the experiences I've had.
The service is always excellent, amazing food and cocktails (my favourites being gin garden and expresso martini). The menu is constantly updated so there is always new dishes to tempt us. On my latest visit we were warmly welcomed and looked after by Tanya and Anthony, who both made our visit extremely enjoyable and I would have no habitations in recommending this restaurant to anyone now or in the future.
66 will always be a stable in my dining experience in Dublin city centre.

2 Thank Jimmy S

• Polish first
Wicklow
“Bustling restaurant, lovely food, good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Visited brasserie sixty 6 on a dining room voucher last night. The restaurant was packed to capacity so there was a real buzz about the place. The staff were great, despite the business and continued to be friendly and attentive all evening. The food was fabulous. Hubby had the rotisserie chicken which was delicious. I had the hake, and it was Devine. Lovely desserts and starters too. This is a real cosy spot. I've been here before for brunch some years back which was also lovely. Definitely worth a visit.

1 Thank Jenster30
Dublin
“A delightful culinary experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014

We dined here last night & thoroughly enjoyed it. The food was delicious & beautifully presented. There was a great selection of wine, reasonably priced too! I loved that we could chat comfortably without whispering, such was the atmosphere- perfect for unwinding on a friday evening! The team were really welcoming and friendly, and Daniel looked after us exceptionally well!

1 Thank stocagorm
Queenstown, New Zealand
“Bustling but cozy restaurant in central Dublin”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

I was very glad that the Brasserie was able to accommodate a solo diner without a reservation the other night. The place looked mostly full and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. I rather enjoyed my space among the revelers, and I looked forward to my meal given how delicious it all smelled.

I was definitely not disappointed! I liked that they offered a set menu at a set price, but for me it doesn't work (blasted food allergies). But on the menu, celiac-friendly items are marked for easy recognition. Both my starter and my main were quite tasty, with portions more than enough for me. The duck was fabulous - juicy and sweet with crispy skin; the potatoes in duck fat were heavenly; the grapefruit in the salad was a nice light tough. Even though they didn't have my first choice wine, there were plenty of others to choose from.

The staff is observant and attentive. I felt respected and cared for. Overall, it was a lovely experience and I would definitely recommend it!

1 Thank MiaBchGal
Dublin, Ireland
“You would need a lie down after this meal.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

This was our second visit here & both were equally as nice.We had a deal both times & they were great value, coffee was extra & a bit pricey at €3.30 when most restaurants charge around €2.50.We got a really warm welcome when we arrived & the lady had our name & reservation in front of her.The restaurant is really bright & cheerful &very homely. We had a set menu with lovely choices. We had warm bread served first , that was so nice.Our starters were delicious & so big that we didn't think that we could eat the main course, but with a nice gap in between we managed to & had just enough room left for the gorgeous cheesecake & blackberry ice cream(I had never tasted anything as nice). We had lovely service & a great night.

1 Thank 18Marion