“Great Find!”

Neighbourhood: South City Centre
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great Find!”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

I love this place! Was visiting Dublin for the weekend and this was such a great find. Atmosphere was great. Staff were really accommodating we got to the restaurant quite late! The food was incredible really tasty and such great value for money. I wish they had one in Manchester!

• Visited September 2013

• Slovak first
“Great sevice Tasty food.”
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

This is ovbiously doing well. It was almost full when we went at 19:30 but we didn't have to wait more than a couple of minutes. The food was very good and came remarkably quickly considering how full it was. Service was good. Not the cheapest but well worth it. I would certainly recommend giving them a try.

Dublin, Ireland
“Always great food, there a long time!”
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

I always think it's a good sign when a restaurant sticks around. This has been on George's street for as long as I can remember!

They have great Mexican food. I can't comment much on the variety of food as I always have quesadilla, sometimes with nachos or wedges to share too, always yum! I've been there with my kids too and it's never a problem.

If you like Mexican food, go!

Penicuik, United Kingdom
“Great Mexican food!”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

This was a really super find during our recent stay in Dublin. The food here is really first class and very, very tasty. The menu is varied and extensive, with very good options for both meat eaters and vegetarians. The service is excellent and thankfully you are not pestered to death by the staff. Their drinks menu may be a little limited but the margarita cocktails will take your head off - they may be strong, but they complement the food superbly well. This is well worth a visit if you are look for really good Mexican food in Dublin and will not put you out of pocket.

• Visited August 2014
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mexican Fix”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

My mom & I tried Cactus Jack's in Galway before we discovered this place on a list of the best restaurants in Dublin. This place may not have been what we were used to exactly, but it was so good that we went back for a second time. I highly recommend the nachos!

BTW-If you're used to getting complimentary chips & salsa or crisps & salsa at every Mexican place, good luck in Ireland! You'll have to order them on the side!

Visited July 2014