Rochestown Lodge Hotel & Spa
Royal Marine Hotel(Dun Laoghaire)
US$199
US$175
Orbitz.com
Windsor Lodge B&B(Dun Laoghaire)
TripAdvisor
Lynden Bed & Breakfast(Dun Laoghaire)
Mulgrave Lodge(Dun Laoghaire)
Claremont House(Dun Laoghaire)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsdun laoghaireleisure centrelounge bargood sizefriendly hotelweekend breaksingle bedbar foodfamily roomenjoyable stayfull irishbus stoproom was largereception areatea coffeebreakfast was excellentjacuzzi
Reviewed 25 July 2007

My boyfriend and I stayed for one night in july. It was a nce hotel. Girl on reception was very friendly and helpful. We had the junior suite booked which was nice but didnt seem to be much different from the normal rooms. The bar was nice and staff friendly. Didnt eat there but the menu did look impressive.
The pool was really nice and very relaxing. Overall, even though we only stayed one night. I would definatly recommend it!!

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2007

Stayed for 1 night with my husband who is in a wheelchair. Confusion about number of room and wheelchair facilities. Said we had already checked in when we arrived!

Returned to hotal that night at 10.30pm, asked for a cup of tea and a sandwich and was told it was not possible but a scone could be made available. Could not pay cash either - had to be put on account.

Later a different member of staff said a sandwich was not a problem and took cash payment without question. At 11.05pm we were asked to vacate bar area and eat in the lobby which was not suitable for a wheelchair user to eat in as only small tables were there. Very noisy.

Breakfast was brought to the room at the time ordered but was cold when it arrived.

I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2007, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CailinGaillimh
Reviewed 19 January 2007

Excellent hotel both for its location and its facilities, which include lift and internet access...you can start the day with a swim and a workout, even a sauna,and then have a light breakfast, ( optional extra), before heading off to the city or the sea. Definitely a place to go back to.

Stayed: September 2006
2  Thank Ibsen.
Reviewed 2 January 2007

A really nice modern hotel with safe free parking that is just five or ten minutes drive from the port of Dun Laoghaire, thanks to Stena my departure was moved to Dublin Port, not so handy but not the Hotels fault.
Buses are regular from the stop out side the hotel going in to Dun Laoghaire town and Dublin City centre.
It is further from Dun Laoghaire town centre than I was expecting in a residential area, not really a problem as the hotel bar is nice and although I did not have any the food looked good.

• Stayed: December 2006, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank BigGav
Reviewed 4 November 2006

My Wife and I stayed here with our young baby for what was to be two nights at the end of october, We only stayed the one night for a number of reasons, The main being that this is not really a hotel for families with young children.

On booking the hotel I had asked for a travel cot in the room, I had to ask more than twice for the cot when we arrived in the hotel. When it did arrive the hotel staff member more or less threw it inthe door and ran for fear she would have to set it up, No Sheets no additional blankets for the cot were provided.

The lobby of the hotel is quite small so there isn't much room to sit down for a drink if you have a buggy or pram, The bar is lovely but as we all know you have got to be out by 9pm if you have children.

On the plus side the room was very nice, food was lovely in the bar and the leisure centre made the stay worth while.

We ended up switching to the Lynch Green Isle hotel on the Nass road which was a much more Child friendly experience but not without its faults.

• Stayed: October 2006, travelled with family