“Nice way to meet Galway”

Galway City Walking Tour
Ranked #15 of 79 Nightlife in Galway
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Galway Tours is Galway City’s leading group walking tour operator. Our knowledgeable local Guides will show you the History and Culture of this Vibrant Medieval City. We provide specialised tours including our Historic Pub trail. Not only will our guides teach you the history of Galway City they will also give you an insight into what Galway is all about.
Fortaleza, CE
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Nice way to meet Galway”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2013

I really enjoyed. I could learn about History and Irish culture with the lovely guide Laura. It was a great walk through the city. Laura, was absolutely amazing! The weather was so incredible, which just added to the beauty of the city. Definitely worth it to get an overview. Galway city from past to present day history..took us to all of the main areas and some quieter areas you wouldn't normally see if not use to the area..over all I came away extremely happy..

Visited August 2013

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A great way to meet Galway!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2013

My friend and I arrived in Galway and decided to do the walking tour. We have done a couple of these through out Europe but this one was the best! Our tour guide, Laura, was absolutely amazing! The weather was so incredible, which just added to the beauty of the city. I highly recommend this tour and the pub crawl as well!!!

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Brykozo
Atlanta, Georgia
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Great Free way to see all the highlights”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2012

We really enjoyed seeing all the highlights - seeing the river, cathedrals, stories behind monuments and different sites in the city. Our tour guide was very energetic and informative - made it very entertaining. Starts at the perfect place in Eyre Square - very central locale. Definitely worth it to get an overview of the city.

Visited May 2012
Dublin, Ireland
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2012

Fantastic 2 hour walk...our guide was so friendly and helpful..real bubblie...explained so much to use about Galway city from past to present day history..took us to all of the main areas and some quieter areas you wouldn't normally see if not use to the area..over all I came away extremely happy...and gave a little tip to our guide for being just so wonderful to us all :-)

Visited May 2012
Dublin, Ireland
4 attraction reviews
“Galway Bay by moon light”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2012

I went down to Galway to see my Daughter Yasoda as I bought her a drum kit for Christmas
and her was now 3 months later in the Galway Parade St. Paddy's Day.It was really really good
and to see my Girl playing in the Parade was the proudest day of my life. After the Parade was over and all was done and dusted I desided to go for a walk to the beach to top of a perfect day
and I got to see one of the best sun rises I have ever seen. so I would like to share it with you all.
Your servant in words. Leo M
P.S If I don't write to much for TripAdviser it is because my Acer labtop got stolen and it will take me a little while to get the money to get another. Chow Amigo's

Visited March 2012