“I can't believe that I didn't go to this show before now - it's fantastic....”
Review of Trad on the Prom

Trad on the Prom - Ireland's Premier Music Song and Dance Experience
Ranked #1 of 18 Concerts & Shows in Galway
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Performers who have captivated audiences in extraordinary and groundbreaking productions such as 'Riverdance', 'The Chieftains' and 'Lord of the Dance' have gathered together on ONE STAGE to present an unforgettable entertainment experience in Galway, the City of the Tribes. The music will touch your soul and the dancing will take your breath away. It's a truly remarkable experience suitable for all ages and nationalities.
Galway, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“I can't believe that I didn't go to this show before now - it's fantastic....”
Reviewed 8 July 2010

We took a group of tourists to this show last night. I can’t believe that I havn’t been to this show before now. It was fantastic. I was blown away. It was amazing to see such a wealth of talent here in Galway and put together so professionally it is a credit to the city to have such a show. Our guests really enjoyed it and we will be back with more guests. I think that the way Chris Kelly interacts and includes the audience adds so much. I don’t think I have ever been at a show where such a personal connection was made between the stage and the audience. It must have been felt by everyone there. That type of connection is Cead Mile Fáilte in action. Well done to all involved and its wonderful to have such a show in our town. I highly recommend this to visitors.

Aisling Keenan,

Ottawa, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Evening”
Reviewed 6 July 2010

I travelled to Ireland from Canada with 4 relatives. We spent 2 nights at the Salthill Hotel and attended Trad on the Prom on June 10, 2010. This was a great show. All members of our party thoroughly enjoyed it. The music and dancing was superb. Tickets were very reasonably priced. We will look forward to seeing it again when we return to Ireland.

Lake Hopatcong, NJ
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Don't miss this!”
Reviewed 5 July 2010

I saw Riverdance at Radio City Music Hall a few years ago... this show put it to shame. It's a small venue, so there's a very intimate feel, yet it is very professionally produced. The singing, the playing, the dancing... ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE! I wasn't expecting much since it was at a rather small hotel. My chin hit the floor with the first number. I cannot say enough good things about it. I went from stomping my feet to having tears in my eyes throughout the course of the evening. I wish they would come to the states so that I could get all of my friends to go!

Kansas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“A Mini Riverdance”
Reviewed 4 July 2010

We attended Trad on the Prom at the urging of our tour director. The show was fantastic, especially the two young men who danced. They have a bright future in dance. Maira was outstanding on the Irish fiddle but I particularly enjoyed the Bohdrahn. Great way to spend an evening on Galway Bay.

Cape Coral, Florida
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Amazing show”
Reviewed 27 June 2010

Our final night in Ireland was very well spent enjoying this marvelous show. The step dancers are extraordinary and the musicians are fabulous. It's a compact Riverdance, very accessible and very professional.

1 Thank scfisherpa