“Average food, but great service”
Review of Druid Lane Restaurant - CLOSED

Druid Lane Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 August 2014

The food was good, but the service was out of this world.

We came in for a quick bite as we were in a rush. The waitresses were really helpful in ensuring our meal was prepared quickly. The food was well presented and very tasty. Wouldn't expect any different from a restaurant in Ireland.

Wish we had more time to enjoy the ambience as it was romantic and sweet. My husband and I enjoyed our time and would recommend Druid Lane to others.

1  Thank lrl783

Reviewed 17 August 2014

There is nothing like a meal on Quay Street at the height of the season, but even better when your dining experience is an unforgettable one! Very busy when we dined, it was great to see locals and tourists enjoying food and being quite vocal about it. One of the best meals I have had in a very long time and the wine was great also. Staff were very attentive! Will be returning very soon! Keep on doing what you are doing!

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Myself and my partner ate here at the weekend. Stunning location, quaint interior, the serrvice was impeccable from start to finish. I must say this is one of the best meals I have had in a very long time!!

1  Thank sputwesthampstead
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Found this restaurant during race week and popped in. Was met with a very helpful and pleasant waiter. He recommended some specials to us including wine which was top class. Overall the food was beautiful staff very efficient and relaxing atmosphere during the busiest week in Galway! Will definitely be returning.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Cozy, very nicely decorated little place with fantastic food served! We went there for a dinner on the first night of our stay and were very satisfied with size of portions, great taste of food & also friendly staff and quick service that we have decided to visit the place once again on next day.. I would highly recommend the place for couples or a groups even if it could be a little tight.

1  Thank Zuzana H