Open today: 11:00 - 12:30, 14:00 - 15:30
Review Highlights
BEST walking tour! Definitely recommend!

We did the walking tour in the morning with Eilish and it was an absolute highlight of our time in... read more

Reviewed 30 April 2018
Lisa H
Ottawa, Canada
Free daily walking tour - Highly recommend!

I have done loads of free walking tours all over Europe and Eilish is honestly one of the best tour... read more

Reviewed 22 April 2018
Elizabeth P
via mobile

All reviews free walking tour the pub fun history ireland
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

I did the pub crawl with Eilis and it was an absolute blast! She was very fun and lively and was great at making sure we all got to the next pub on time (even in the later stages of the evening). Even as a solo traveler, I made a ton of new friends and got to enjoy the craic with both visitors and locals alike. I highly recommend that anyone going to Galway do this.

Date of experience: May 2017
2  Thank jfpoland3
Reviewed 18 May 2017

I went on a the Galway free walking tour with Eilis on my visit to Galway and it was a blast! The walking tour gives you a great highlight of the city's history, art, culture, food, and sites. It is a must do to truly appreciate Galway!

Eilis is a knowledgeable, personable and fun tour guide. She also told great stories along the way! Eilis is quite a foodie so she'll give you all the great tips for food and drinks! I highly recommend this tour! It's free and purely based on tips so show your gratitude that way!

Date of experience: May 2017