The Forge House B&B
Hotels.com
US$218
US$212
  • Restaurant
The Connacht Hotel(Galway)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$158
Maldron Hotel Sandy Road Galway(Galway)(Great Value!)
US$187
Clayton Hotel Galway(Galway)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$295
US$259
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Flannery's Hotel Galway(Galway)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$134
Maldron Hotel Galway(Oranmore)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$130
Travelodge Galway(Galway)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$164
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfull irish breakfastvegetarian breakfastgreat locationminute walk to townsingle roomevery morningclose to the city centerher husbandthree nightsdolorespubsensuitehairdryer
Reviewed 30 December 2012 via mobile

I highly recommend this cozy B &B. My room and bed were comfortable, Delores was friendly and so helpful, breakfast was fantastic, and the location was great. Within walking distance of everything i wanted to do. I really enjoyed my stay and will not hesitate to come back the next time I travel in Ireland.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed 29 October 2012

We recently stayed 2 nights while visiting Galway and found this B & B to be more than satisfactory. We were greeted by Bernard after a kind gentleman actually walked us to their location. We got some great info on good restaurants and pubs in the area. Later we met Dolores and she went out of her way to make us feel welcome and at ease. It was like staying with a family member. She gave us great tour advise and even booked a tour for us to have them pick us up in front of the B & B and worked out details with them to drop us at an alternate location on return. The first morning, she got the most delicious breakfast ready for us early so that we could catch an early tour bus to the Aran Islands. Their webpage indicated that the bus picked up at 0900 although it is truly 0930 and we felt bad that we had caused her this inconvenience. We should have listened to her and had a more relaxing morning and an extra half hour of sleep. :) The room we were given was large, very clean and comfortable. We got one of our best nights rest here. The breakfast every morning was fantastic with extra attention to detail. The location is very close to the city center and Spanish Arch area. Quay street offers great food and pubs. We enjoyed traditional Irish music and met many lovely people. We will definitely return again!

Room Tip: Let Dolores help you plan tours, she is awesome!!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank C H
Reviewed 27 October 2012

Great location for this B&B, just in the middle of everything, giving you a lot of options.
The host, I mean Dolores, was lovely. She always had a tip for me on what to do every day.She made me feel like home.
And the food...ohhh man, best breakfast I ever had. 10 out of 10 for the food.
In conclusion, great location, lovely host, amazing breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 August 2012

I stayed there with my friends last August for 2 nights. The room was very clean and nice. The location of this B&B was great. It was close to everything. I loved the rich breakfast and expecially the owners. Dolores rocks!!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 June 2012

The location of this B&B is just great. You have to go only a few metres and are in the middle of the city center from Galway. The B&B itself has good and not so good things, but I think we just were unlucky with our room. We had the room directly after the entrance, so we heard everyone coming and going and every noise from the kitchen and the breakfast room. I think the rooms upstairs are better than that. For me it seemed that this room was made to have more rooms, but before it was some kind of storeroom.
The breakfast was great and Dolores very friendly. The price is with 27,5 Euro per person sharing really good.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends