“There are better places.”
Review of La Salsa - CLOSED

La Salsa
Price range: US$5 - US$14
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery
Description: La Salsa is Galway's best known Mexican restaurant. It’s in the heart of Galway’s pedestrian area. Serving California-style Mexican food, get everything from quesadillas to burritos.We also have a large range of vegetarian and vegan options available
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Nice food and everything but pricey, little choice to customize your meal, like in burritos and such, you don't see it made in front of you like you would in Boojum or el burrito, seems to be the go to place since it opens late though. Don't rule it out but shop around.

Reviewed 16 January 2014 via mobile

I had never eaten a Mexican food attempt that tasted less like actual Mexican food. It is not the worst but it is certainly not amongst the places I would recomend

Reviewed 25 November 2013

This is perfect comfort food. Really big portions and all the food is made to order. Friendly helpful staff and good value menu. Would definitely come here again. More of a place to get takeaways rather then sit down in there.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

I usually like La Salsa as long as its from the Mary St., branch - unfortunately when you order from Just Eat it comes from the Mainguard St., branch. Obviously there is different staff in each but maybe they should consult on the menu. It clearly states on the Just Eat menu that the Quesadillas come with sour cream but the Mainguard branch seems to forget this. They also do not always call to confirm orders - instead of ringing to find out what drink I wanted with my meal they sent Coke - I can't have Coke. I will still be going to the Mary St. branch but I will not be ordering from here on Just Eat again!

Reviewed 12 June 2013

What can I say, I love this place, I eat here all the time, i actually get withdrawl pangs if I don't get here once a week. Ahhh! Chicken Quesadillas unbelievable !