“Irish charm at its finest!”
Review of Anach Cuain B&B

Anach Cuain B&B
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Galway
Anach Cuain B&B
Ranked #124 of 188 Galway B&B and Inns
Albany, New York
“Irish charm at its finest!”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

My friends and I stayed here 3 times during our semester abroad (in Limerick), we could never go to Galway without staying here! The first time we were with my friends dad and his friend and we stayed here because it was the only place that had 2 open rooms. We did not regret it! The cutest little old Irish couple made us a full irish breakfast and answered any questions we had! We ended up bringing our friends back with us on our next two trips! What really sent this experience over the edge was the last day we were there, and what came after. The last day, we were taking a bus trip for a day leaving out of Galway. We had planned on bringing all of our luggage with us, but the couple insisted that there was no need for this and that we could leave our stuff with them for no charge! When we returned, we needed a ride and the gentleman called us a cab and during the 20 minute wait, we sat in the couples own living quarters with them and watched the Xfactor! A few days later, I realized I had lost my wallet. I got an email from the international office at my school that a B&B owner had called after finding my wallet with my International Student ID inside. I took the bus to Galway to get it and they drove all the way to the bus station to meet me and give me back my wallet! The sweetest people! I will never return to Ireland without making a stop at Anach Cuain! THE BEST!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends

Solo
Business
Margate, Florida
Reviewed 19 April 2012

My husband and I stayed here St. Patricks Day night. The hostess was nice and the location was only a couple minutes drive to the city centre. Those are the positives. This was our 3rd B&B that we stayed at during our week long trip. At the other B&B's we were greated with tea and snacks upon arrival. Here we were told we could make our own tea if we wanted it. The room was so small that you could not open the bathroom door without hitting the bed. If you laid your luggage on the floor then there was no room to get around it, you would have to crawl over the bed. The bed was extremely hard but luckily after a night of partying, we didn't mind too much. Breakfast was nice. Would not stay here again.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple