“Great Fresh Food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #116 of 466 Restaurants in Galway
Price range: US$1 - US$12
Cuisines: Grill, Irish, Fast food, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are a family run business located in Doughiska , Galway. We opened our doors in 2009 and since then have developed a strong reputation for Delicious Fresh Food. 1) We use our own Fresh Cut Chips 2) Our Fish is of the Highest Quality -Supplied by Award Winning Galway Bay Seafoods -100% Fresh (not Fresh Frozen)- Line caught from Sustainable Stocks Cooked strictly to order in a light homemade batter 3) Chicken and Beef used in our Burgers, Kebabs etc. are 100% Irish and also cooked strictly to order ...you can taste the difference! Don't Forget Gluten Free Days are on the 1st Saturday of every Month!
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Fresh Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2014

Jack Jordans Have the Most Fresh Food in Galway Their "Taco Cheese Pizza" is sooooooo Goood go on Try it........ Their chips are homemade and everything is cooked Fresh and is great value ..which is what we like to see We have had burgers Fish Pizzas Dressed chips nearly the whole menu at this stage and our problem is choosing what to order as we want everything lol.... Go visit Jack Jordans you won't be sorry....

• Visited August 2014

“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

Get ready for a taste of heaven.Had a fiery finger lickin chicken kebab meal that has to be tried to experience one of the many tasty meals Jack Jordan's has on offer.The staff are always very pleasant and professional. Its the perfect sit down or takeaway diner you've been looking for,bon appetite!!

Kildare, Ireland
“Love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

As a regular visitor to Galway, I always look forward to my visit to Jack Jordans. Was there again last weekend and wasn't disappointed. All the way down the M6 I was dreaming about their cod and chips (best ever!), but when i got there I decided to change my mind and had a chicken fillet kebab. Loved it and the sauces that were with it made a great dip for my non-greasy chips too. Jack Jordans is on my Top Ten list of 'Things to do in Galway'. Superb food, lots of it and service always with a smile and price just right too. can't wait for my next trip to the west! My hubby had the cod as always and again he wasn't disappointed loves Jack Jordans too!

Galway, Ireland
“Lovely spot for a quick bite to eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

Having won a pizza here on their facebook page, so first visit, very handy location...free parking

Very friendly informative staff, as I hadnt been here before didnt know the pizza menu and server lovely man who pointed it and allowed me time to read it.....treated my little ladies very well from colouring pages to free cookie cutters...

fresh, tasty pizza with delicious home style chips in the brown paper bags we love....def wasnt a pizza that you would describe as stodgy.....dining area very comfortable, newspapers available to read (although id prefer an auld irish independent). i did find the meal deals bit pricey to other similar spots in galway city/salthill but perhaps the quality would be better.

no large bottles of fizzy available though is my only gripe ...could work out pricey if few kids and not ordering meal deals...€1.60 for regular coke bottle...most fast food places have large bottle for €2.40-€2.50. The server did however give us paper cups to share our coke.

lovely buzz at lunchtime.....will def be back!!!!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
JackJordans, Owner at Jack Jordans Traditional Take Away and Family Diner, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our Business and we are delighted to hear that your overall experience was a positive one. We do love to receive feedback from customers so its much appreciated. Just so you know we do normally have large bottles of minerals to sell , we must of just been out of them that day.
Hope to see you back again soon
Regards
James
Drogheda, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“lovely !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

Little bit out of the way from where I was staying in Galway but I think the food is really good and the gluten free options they have at certain times are brilliant. Keep up the great work !

Visited April 2014