Harbour Hotel Galway
The Western Hotel(Galway)(Great Value!)
US$270
  • Restaurant
Westwood House Hotel(Dangan)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$129
Clayton Hotel Galway(Galway)(Great Value!)
US$152
Menlo Park Hotel(Galway)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$161
Hotels.com
The Connacht Hotel(Galway)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$144
Hotels.com
Flannery's Hotel Galway(Galway)(Great Value!)
US$139
  • Breakfast included
The Twelve Hotel(Barna)
US$264
US$257
Maldron Hotel Galway(Oranmore)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$112
US$392
US$371
Travelocity
1,583 results
All reviewscar parkshop streetnice hotelfew minutes walkeyre squarehen partylocation is excellentbreakfast was includedcentral locationhotel barlatin quarterstayed here for two nightsspanish archwould highly recommend this hotelbar foodtop classireland
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 June 2014

It was trying too hard to be an upscale city hotel. The walls were thin, the rooms were hot and cramped. The noise levels were uncontrolled for 2 of our 3 nights there. There was a reception in the reception hall on the first floor (we stayed on the 3rd) that went until 2 or 3am with extremely loud music and DJ. The staff was helpful, but abrupt. The service in the bar area was incredibly slow as we watched the staff for 15-20 minutes walk by and clean tables repeatedly - at least we knew the tables were clean! The breakfast staff was accommodating and friendly, but the food itself was mediocre.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

I cannot fault this hotel at all. The food was excellent. The rooms were spotless & any staff we dealt with throughout our stay could not do enough for us.

Perfect location as the town is only a 5 minute walk away! You have so much to see & do in galway.

A+ from me :-)

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Where do I start! We had our wedding in the Harbour recently and I have to say I have never experienced such warmth, kindness, professionalism but with a personal touch ever in my life from any hotel. I was getting married, so obviously they were likely to be a bit nicer to me than usual but absolutely everyone at the wedding commented to me on how unbelievably amazing the hotel was. The staff were kind, gracious, and sweet to everyone all weekend. They were there before you knew you needed something but always without being intrusive. They couldn't have been more helpful in the run up (especially Emer) and during the whole thing we felt so at home and looked after. The rooms were spotless and the function room, lobby and main bar are all very classy and comfortable. It was fabulous to be able to stroll around the city which is less than a two minute walk from the hotel, but that two minute walk affords guests that bit of privacy from the madness and the bustle if they want a bit of peace. I could not have asked for more and could not recommend the hotel enough for a stay and to anyone considering this as a wedding venue I would absolutely not hesitate. They are a class act! x

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Síle K
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Stayed here for two nights the end of May. Couldn't ask for a better location, walk everywhere!. Staff extremely friendly and helpful. We were on a B&B plan and the breakfast was marvelous. Plenty of selection, and all very well done!. Bar service was polite and efficient, and not a terrible value for a hotel bar, either.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We stayed here for a night on the way round Ireland on a little road trip, so were there for just the night. The foyer and reception area was very impressive but the parking had been a little cramped. I'm not sure if they share a car park or not but we got there early and I am glad we did! The check in was quick and hassle free as we had pre paid and we could go straight to our room even though we were a little early. The room was a little underwhelming to say the least. We had a room on the road so that wasn't the most scenic view but as we weren't using the room much it suited its purpose I suppose! The bathroom was very small and boxy and shower strength wasnt great. The bed was comfy and we had a good nights sleep thanks to the double glazed windows and the extra internal layer of glass but the only really disappointing thing was the room was set up for one person and not two as booked. One robe, one glass etc. Not a major problem but disappointing like I said! The service in the bar later at night was great and the team were lovely on check out. Breakfast was a little bland and dispite asking us to wait for a clean table there were still other people's things on the table left over... Great for a one night stop on the whole though!

Room Tip: I'd say it was worth asking for a room on the harbour side... as a harbour hotel isn't really worth it otherwise!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple