“Enjoyed my stay”
Review of Menlo Park Hotel

Menlo Park Hotel
Ranked #9 of 46 Hotels in Galway
Reviewed 21 March 2014

This is my third time staying in the Menlo. I always enjoy my stay there. The hotel is comfortable and the staff are friendly and helpful. It is also convenient to the motorway but still near enough to the city to walk there in 20 minutes. There is a local bus service if you prefer public transport. Breakfast is good as is bar food.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GMMGalway, Guest Relations Manager at Menlo Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Dear Dee1825

I would like to thank you very much for choosing to stay with us recently and also for taking the time to review us. I am absolutely delighted to know that you enjoyed your visit with us so thoroughly. Thank you very much for your wonderful comments about our hotel, especially our staff. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Michelle

Write a ReviewReviews (1,333)

Reviewed 19 March 2014

I always stay here for work due to its location, great hotel , and food. upgrade your room for a contemporary atmosphere.i booked a siperior foubke and was very luxurious. Good value ample parking and lovely staff. its not centrally located to city, but easily accessible 15 min walk. Spin out to salthill and enjoy the air !!!

• Stayed: March 2014

Dear Pocahontiseire

Thank you for your wonderful review about your recent stay at Menlo Park Hotel. It was fantastic to read how much you enjoyed your time with us. Thank you for your kind words about our food & superior rooms, we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Arrived Monday afternoon all 90 passengers on our coach tour. We were signed in by our coach operator and a member of staff very quickly and efficiently. The room we had was spacious and spotless. Dinner was 7.00p.m and was served by very pleasant staff willing to please. Food was good and everyone was pleased. Got taxis to town in a seven seater as there was six of us price ranged in price from 11Euro to 15 Euro during our 2 day stay. We had music on our first night and music during the day on St.Patricks day and at night also. We all had a great time dancing. Great value for money.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Breige A

I would like to thank you very much for choosing to stay with us recently and also for taking the time to review us. I am absolutely delighted to know that you enjoyed your visit with us & that you felt so well looked after. Thank you very much for your wonderful comments about our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

We were referred to this hotel by a friend and it was very nice. The staff was kind and helpful, the breakfast was included and was expansive. The only downside was location, as we were hoping to be closer to the pubs/eyre square, etc. It's still walkable - an easy 30 min walk to that area, though. Rooms were nice and big, showers were awesome. Would stay again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank EGB493
GMMGalway, Guest Relations Manager at Menlo Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Dear EGB493

I would like to thank you very much for choosing to stay with us recently and also for taking the time to review us. I am absolutely delighted to know that you enjoyed your visit with us so thoroughly. Thank you very much for your wonderful comments about our hotel, especially our staff. Kind

Regards

Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

This is the finest hotel in Ireland. All the staff are just so helpful and do everything they can for their customers comfort and pleasure.
Food is simply superb,great rates,stunning rooms.
I recommend this hotel highly. Please visit and see for yourself.100%

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank John G

Dear John G

Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

Have stated here a couple of times and I absolutely love it!! It's clean, staff are friendly, nicely decorated and always a great price!ok, it's about 20 mins to walk into the city but there is a nice little shopping centre just down the road, the location is not an issue to me! It would be good if there was a leisure centre but that won't stop me staying here in future!! I can definitely say I would recommend this place to anyone!! Big thumbs up from me!!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Tipp90

Thank you most sincerely for choosing to stay here in the Menlo Park Hotel recently and thank you also for your lovely feedback. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit so much. Your positive feedback is most welcome and very important to us. I have passed this on to all on the team.
We look forward to welcoming you back to us in the future.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

Great hotel, It was very clean and spacious. The breakfast was good and not greasy like alot of fries can be. The service was excellent. It was near to town - 15 minutes walk. Would definitely recommend it.

Room Tip: don't know