US$140
US$202
US$178
  • Restaurant
US$146
Flannery's Hotel Galway(Galway)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$134
US$174
US$270
US$242
  • Breakfast included
Maldron Hotel Galway(Oranmore)(Great Value!)
US$116
1,426 results
All reviewscity centrelovely hotelbar foodroom was spaciousreception staffboth nightsvisiting galwayhotel barfood was lovelyeyre squarewould highly recommend this hoteltop classtaxiroundaboutirelandcoeliacradiator
Reviewed 26 August 2015

Stayed here some years ago and this return visit justifies why this hotel gets good reviews on here, following the completion of my business in the hotel it was too late for the restaurant or even bar food.

To the rescue came Rachel on reception who offered to organise sandwiches or a pizza for me, at that stage the pizza was a great offer and I took it, good choice and it did the job.

Many thanks to Rachel for her help and the unexpected upgrade to a top of the range suite, this lady has the winning combination of friendliness and professionalism with a charming manner that any hotel or service business should be aiming to recruit, allied to an intimate knowledge of pizzas she is a big asset to this hotel.

Mention and thanks to Daniel and Maeve who also contribute to making this hotel the success it undoubtedly is.

The suite was terrific with the obligatory Jacuzzi bath and many other nice touches that will be appreciated by people celebrating special occasions.

I am never a fan of pre cooked breakfast but this hotel was among the very few which seems to have made a decent job of using the food hot bins and the fare was surprisingly tasty and appetising.

The free wifi in all areas was vey good.

With great accessibility from the main road into Galway, lots of free parking and close proximity to the city centre, this hotel ticks all the boxes.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank neilevan
GMMGalway, Guest Relations Manager at Menlo Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2015

Dear Neilevan,
Thank you so much for your fantastic 5 star review of the Menlo Park Hotel. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us so thoroughly once again. Your experience is exactly what we strive to achieve for our guests at all times and I am so delighted that this shone through for you. Thank you also for the special mentions, Rachel in particular was so thrilled with such a glowing review!
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Menlo Park Hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 25 August 2015

My 6 year old daughter is coeliac and we as a family find it extremely hard to eat out with her diet restrictions. We live in Sligo but travel home to Galway regularly to visit my Mum and family.I became aware of The Menlo Park doing gluten free food, so I took my daughter and family. My little girl as well as being coeliac is a typical fussy eater the staff were amazing so so helpful, they even asked the chef would he make her some garlic bread to which he said yes. Thank you all so much from all my family, we have been back twice since and will go every time we go home to visit. Thank you especially to Joe the waiter and Caroline the waitress they are lovely and a very valuable asset to your business. Best regards to the future,see you soon C.Doherty.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Colette D

Dear Colette D,
Thank you for taking the time to review us after your most recent visit to the Menlo Park Hotel. I am absolutely delighted to note that our menu enables you and your entire family to enjoy dining out without the worry of limited choice for your daughter. We are extremely proud of the fact that our menus are over 90% gluten free and we are constantly working to create new dishes for all dietary requirements.
Thank you also for your special mention to Caroline and Joe, I have passed on your wonderful feedback to them and they are delighted.
I am glad to see that you plan to visit us again, we look forward to welcoming you all back very soon.

Reviewed 25 August 2015

I have already written a review for this hotel, but after just having had a wedding nearby, and many family and friends who stayed here, I wanted to thank them again! This place is amazing! Their hotel is so accommodating, clean and friendly. I was a bride in need of all sorts of assistance and their staff was so helpful! 5 stars for cleanliness, value, professionalism and delicious food, what more could you ask for?

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
GMMGalway, Guest Relations Manager at Menlo Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2015

Dear Jennered,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us again after your recent stay with us. Your wonderful 5 star review means so much to us and I have been delighted to pass on your fantastic feedback to the entire team. I am so pleased that we were able to help with making your big day such a happy one. It was a pleasure to meet you and to look after your friends and family.
On behalf of myself and everyone here at the Menlo Park Hotel, I would like to wish you and your husband a long, happy and prosperous life together.

Reviewed 23 August 2015 via mobile

The Menlo is certainly not the cheapest place in Galway and one would expect to get a good night sleep for the price. Unfortunately they play live music there till after 2.00am. We stayed on the 1st floor and it sounded like the band were in my room. From you room you can also hear the antics of your neighbours.
The hotel is well appointed and the rooms are fine but if it's a quiet place you want (and I did) find another hotel. The hotel certainly doesn't warn you of the noise or the paper thin walls.

In the language of horse form writing I would say "prefer others"

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Gavin K
Reviewed 20 August 2015

we stayed here for one night only on the 7th of August, would have stayed for the weekend but they were fully booked and I'm not surprised why! We had a superior double room with a very comfortable bed, lovely bathroom with really nice products, and really good quality linen and bedding, luxurious curtains and cushions, and flat screen tv on the wall. There was also chocolates and bottle of water, in addition to the very good selection of beverages on the tea tray which was a lovely touch! The hotel had a very good atmosphere and the check in staff were extremely friendly and helpful. We had our breakfast and were once again delighted with the lovely selection of high quality products available, some home made and especially the jams and marmalade which were top class! Everywhere was spotless and well maintained. All the staff are so willing to help to make your stay a happy one, and the car park is free. We caught the bus outside the hotel into the city which took about ten minutes, saved looking for parking and was easy and cheap! All in all we would stay here every time we are in Galway, will just have to book further in advance next time to ensure we can stay for the whole weekend! Well done to all the staff, and thank you.

Room Tip: we have only had superior rooms but would recommend them as they are worth it!
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank kells123
GMMGalway, Guest Relations Manager at Menlo Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2015

Dear Kells123,
Thank you so much for taking the time to do such a comprehensive review. It is such a pleasure to read your wonderful words and I am thrilled that you had such an enjoyable stay with us. I have passed your kind comments on to the entire team who are just thrilled. I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back a longer stay the next time you are in Galway, feel free to contact us directly at any time, should you wish to book with us.