1,470 results
All reviewscity centrelovely hotelbar foodroom was spaciousreception staffboth nightsvisiting galwayhotel bareyre squarewould highly recommend this hoteltop classtaxiroundaboutirelandheatingeuromary
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Very nice hotel, which is being refurbished at the moment.

Very friendly staff, bar is decent , restaurant for breakfast is warm and welcoming. Bedrooms were warm and comfortable.

The only downsides were the shower temperature was temperamental and the fact that our receipt had someone else's address, phone number and email address even though this was pointed out to the receptionist when checking in!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
GMMGalway, Guest Relations Manager at Menlo Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Dear KildareKopite,
Thank you very much for your review.I would like to apologise most sincerely about the issues that you experienced.I have already passed on your feedback for follow up, I can assure you that it is something that we do take very seriously and will be actioned. If you would like to discuss anything any further with me, please feel free to contact me on guestrelations@menloparkhotel.com. Having said that,I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your overall stay and I will ensure that this feedback is also passed on.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

All the staff were very helpful and extremely pleasant.We truly enjoyed the time we spent there. The food was great and the atmosphere in the dining area was pleasant.
All in all it was a very nice experience!!

Room Tip: The room we were in was very nice.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear r0bmurph,
Thank you so much for your 5 star review.We are so pleased that had such a nice experience with us.I have passed all of your feedback on to the team and they were delighted to receive it.We hope to welcome you back in the future, please feel free to contact us directly should you wish to book again.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Menlo Park Hotel in Galway was wonderful. Not only was the room and food wonderful but their handicapped room for my sister was terrific. The staff was wonderful, kind and friendly. Loved it! We would definitely stay there again. Very accommodating.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Kathleen C,
Thank you so much for your review. We are so pleased that both you and your sister were able to have such a relaxing time with us.I look forward to welcoming you back to the Menlo Park Hotel in the future, please feel free to contact us directly should you wish to book again.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed in the Menlo Park recently and can highly recommend it to anyone looking for a hotel in Galway. Food was fabulous in their restaurant and the staff are lovely. Rooms great. Really enjoyed our stay there.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Assumpta K,
Thank you very much for choosing the Menlo Park Hotel for your recent get together.It was a pleasure to look after you and your group and I am absolutely delighted to note that you you loved our rooms and the food.I look forward to passing all of this feedback on to the team.We hope to welcome you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone wishing to stay in Galway, location is good. Rooms are clean and modern. Food is beautiful, staff are so nice, from cleaners to bar staff, reception staff everyone were so accommodating. Even in the event of Hurricane Ophelia we were made very comfortable and advised of what to do in the event of a power outage. We will no doubt be making a return to this hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Sheree C,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review and your recommendation. I am so glad to see that you were able to enjoy your stay with us so thoroughly despite the awful weather the whole country had to contend with.I hope that when you do return to us in the future, the weather will be better for you!