Galway Bay Hotel
US$197
US$156
US$152
  • Restaurant
The Connacht Hotel(Galway)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$109
Menlo Park Hotel(Galway)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$116
Hotels.com
Maldron Hotel Sandy Road Galway(Galway)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$108
Clayton Hotel Galway(Galway)(Great Value!)
US$121
Flannery's Hotel Galway(Galway)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$104
US$198
  • Pool
Maldron Hotel Galway(Oranmore)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$106
Hotels.com
US$262
US$254
3,688 results
All reviewsgalway baythe lobster pot restaurantdan murphyharvest cafesea viewtop classkids clubwedding venuewedding receptionleisure centrewould highly recommend this hotelrestaurant stafffrom start to finishstaff were so friendlyfood was lovelyfantastic hotelgreat weekend
Reviewed 4 June 2014

We held our Wedding Reception at the Galway Bay Hotel and it it did not disappoint! Our guests were raving about the friendlyness of the staff and the lovely setting. Our wedding night went perfectly. Our guests said the food was the best they had tasted at a wedding. What a great Hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a seaview room
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Jenny1032
danmurph, General Manager at Galway Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

Dear Jenny,

Thank you for this wonderful feedback and thank you also most sincerely for choosing the Galway Bay Hotel to host your wedding reception recently. I am delighted to see that your good self and indeed all of your guests had such a fantastic time with us.

Your positive feedback is most encouraging, particularly in relation to our location, the friendliness of all on the team and indeed the quality of the food received by all. As I say, this is most encouraging and I am very pleased to mention that this is feedback which I receive back from all brides, grooms and indeed from all wedding guests. Our location, on the promenade in Salthill, overlooking the scenic Clare Hills and the famous Galway Bay is a perfect backdrop for all occasions - especially wedding receptions. The excellent quality of food is very important to us and Executive Chef Robert and his team work to constantly tweak and improve the quality. I am delighted that you found the team to be excellent - a special occasion for you is most definitely a special occasion for all on the team here and we all really enjoy going that extra mile to provide the little extras to ensure that it is the most special of days for you and all your guests.

Thank you once again Jenny and I look forward to hopefully welcoming you back again at some stage in the future.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Loved my stay at the Galway Bay Hotel. The staff were so polite and helpful, food was amazing and our superoir sea view room was gorgeous. The only thing I will say is that if you book a superior sea view room at the weekend and there is a wedding on then you will be kept awake until the early hours with music and the wedding is just below. Not the hotel's fault just one of those things I suppose.

Room Tip: Beware of the Sea View rooms if there is wedding on. Very noisy!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I attended a wedding here recently & from the moment we arrived at the hotel we were looked after really well. From john the manger who welcomed us when we arrived, to the waitress serving us, sorry forget her name, to Trevor the bar manager who was looking after the wedding until the late hours, we could not find fault. The staff were very helpful & constantly smiling no matter how busy they were. It really goes to show how happy the staff are that work here. The food was delicious & it was a nice surprise to see them offering seconds also. would definitely recommend this hotel to others

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I was meet with a smile in the reception, got a perfect quiet room with a nice view.
The Gallway Bay Hotel is located perfect - away from the noisy part of Galway but still close enough to enjoy the city.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
danmurph, General Manager at Galway Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Dear 'Midpol01',
Thank you for this wonderful feedback and thank you for choosing to stay
here in the Galway Bay Hotel recently. I am very pleased to see that you
enjoyed your time with us. Your positive feedback is most grateful and I
have passed this on to all on the team. Thank you again and hopefully we
will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again at some stage in the
future.
Warmest regards,

Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

My family and I have just returned from a great weekend break in the Galway Bay Hotel.We were there as part of a communion party,and I'd thoroughly recommend it. From the moment we arrived both kids and adults were catered for,adults were treated to a beautiful lunch in the lobster pot restaurant,while the kids were entertained by clowns,balloon shapers,and face painters,!! There was also a great kids menu supplied too. Hassle free for everybody:-)
After lunch while we enjoyed our post lunch banter,the kids were taken downstairs where a room had been set aside,again fully staffed with marvellous friendly helpers,Lego,several games,and even a mini disco!! Happy kids,happy parents:-))
The room we stayed in was spotless,and thankfully for us,absolutely huge !! It also had a lovely sea view,and everything we requested was supplied without delay.
The following morning we had a wide and varied brekkie,which really set us up for our two hours swimming and fun in the hotels leisure centre! Then following check out we went for a quick sandwich in the cafe,where a really helpful staff member cut us a deal on our four plain sandwiches because they were for the kids!! An incredibly light blueberry scone and latte for myself and we were ready to hit the road.....but to my rugrats delight,four free ice cream cones were presented after lunch!!! Happy kids,happy parents:-)
Delighted with our stay,highly recommend it,nothing was too much hassle . Totally chilled after it:-))

• Stayed: June 2014
danmurph, General Manager at Galway Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Dear ‘CorkPolly’,
Thank you for this wonderful review and thank you for choosing to stay here in the Galway Bay Hotel recently. I am delighted to see that you had such a pleasant time whilst staying with us.

Your positive feedback is most welcome and I have passed this on to all on the team. I am delighted that your children enjoyed the ice cream cones given to you in our Harvest Café on Sunday – we have a policy that on Sunday all children receive a complimentary ice cream cone if they dine in the Harvest Café for lunch and this is proving very popular indeed.

I look forward to hopefully welcoming you back again at some stage in the near future.
Kindest regards,