We went here today with our 2 children a 3 yr old and an 8 yr old, the play area for them is near the door with poor security. Other kids were opening and closing the door by climbing up and pressing the release button and letting kids in and out. It's so near the exit door to the street and the staff are not supervising properly, we didn't relax for fear our 3 yr old would be let out and head for the street.
One member of staff on the door who kept walking away and leaving the door unattended so children were not safe as they were in and out like yo-yo's.
A little boy split his head open on an uncovered bar in the ''soft play'' area, his mother and her party were asking for a Doctor or Ambulance to be called, the staff offered tissue and vague advise about putting vaseline on the wound to stem the blood flow.
It eventually stopped and the Mother left to drive him to A&E herself. The staff were untrained and completely out of their depth with the situation, no first aider or first aid kit were produced throughout. It was obvious the only thing this establishment wanted was for them to leave and fast.
This place is not suitable for young children, it's dangerous and if your child is injured don't expect basic first aid or any help in this place. Bloody ridiculous sham of a place, don't waste your money or risk your kid smashing there head open in the ''soft play'' area.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.