Just back from a weekend break in the Radisson Galway.
The hotel is very near the city centre two mins walk from Eyre Square so no worrying about parking to go shopping.
Our room was really nice, beds really comfortable.
The breakfast is the best I have ever seen, it would set you up for a whole day, we had to try dinner in the restaurant and it was just as good.
The staff are very nice, and so helpful.
Will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You are guaranteed the best of all worlds when you stay at the luxurious four star Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa Galway. Scenic Galway Bay views, luxury city centre hotel accommodation, excellent food, world class spirit one spa & leisure facilities, superb conference & meeting venue and elegant wedding facilities.Take advantage of some of Galway's great shopping streets, making it easy to explore the area's best attractions and fit some shopping in along the way! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Rezidor, Lastminute, Ebookers, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HRS, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Galway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Hotel And Spa, Galway
- Radisson Hotel Galway
- Radisson Galway
- Galway Radisson
- Radisson Blu Hotel Galway
- Radisson Sas Galway