The Galmont Hotel & Spa
US$256
US$217
  • Restaurant
The Connacht Hotel(Galway)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$153
Maldron Hotel Sandy Road Galway(Galway)(Great Value!)
US$186
Clayton Hotel Galway(Galway)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$158
Flannery's Hotel Galway(Galway)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$135
Hotels.com
Menlo Park Hotel(Galway)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$171
Travelodge Galway(Galway)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$163
  • Restaurant
Maldron Hotel Galway(Oranmore)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$176
US$170
2,746 results
All reviewsthe radisson blua business class roomeyre squarelough ataliaoutdoor jacuzzibreakfast buffetthermal suitemodern hotelcity centrestandard roomshop streetleisure facilitiesbar foodgalway baytop classmarinasireland

Comfortable room & bath.
Wonderful Irish Breakfast selections in a beautiful Dining Room.
Loved the location since it was a short walk to the shops & Pubs.
Since we were sight-seeing most of the time, we didn't spend much time at the Hotel....but we enjoyed the time we were there.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
RadissonHotel G, Social Media Coordinator at The Galmont Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to write this review.

I am so glad to read that you enjoy the time you had with us and hope you will be back very soon.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Happy with the bedroom, luxurious with very comfortable beds. About a 5 minute stroll to Eyre Sq, so near enough to the action! Staff not very friendly and had to wait a while to check in despite the fact that it was after 4pm. Breakfast selection was good but some food cold etc. Would not pay extra for it if its not included in package etc

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank macidublin

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to offer us your feedback after your recent stay.

I really disappointed to read about the aspects of your stay that have let us down.

I will bring your comments to the attention of our Management Team. I would like to assure you that this is not the standard of service that we strive for at our hotel.

I really hope that this will not deter you from staying with us in the future.

Many thanks again for offering your feedback,

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I was in galway on business so I was very pleased to find the hotel offered - easy reach of City: great pool and gym: friendly and very helpful staff. It was also unpretentious ! In my opinion good value for money - I'd certainly recommend to business users but also seemed a great place for holidays and touring.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
RadissonHotel G, Social Media Coordinator at The Galmont Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to write this very kind review.

I am delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us during your recent business trip.

I hope that you will have the opportunity to return on a leisure visit so you can really enjoy everything that Galway has to offer.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Galway in the future.

Best wishes ,

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Not at all impressed with this hotel. Stayed at 6 different hotels during our stay, and this was one of two we couldn't wait to check out of. Check-in is at 3pm, but when we arrived after 5pm our room still wasn't ready. They changed our room, even though there was apparently a note on our reservation to have us in a specific room (it was our honeymoon). To make up for it, they said they would be sending us a fruit basket. An hour after we got to our room, an employee brought us a small plate with a handful of fruit on it. Some "basket". This was, of course, after we had circled the block to find their not-at-all-well-marked car park, and waited over 20 minutes for an elevator that wasn't full so we could get to reception from the car park (waiting a sign that said "lifts only", so no taking the stairs instead). They will also nickel-and-dime you. Definitely not the best bang for your buck. Needless to say, we won't be visiting this hotel ever again. Galway itself was lovely, but we'll find elsewhere to stay next time.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank IrishWVgirl

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

I am so disappointed to read that you did not have a positive experience with us. I would like to apologise that you had to wait to check in to your room and agree that this is not acceptable. I will follow up with our front office manager about this situation.

I would also like to apologise if this experience had a negative impact during this special trip for you. I would like the opportunity to discuss this with you further if you could take the time to contact me.

My direct email is: sarah.omahony@radissonblu.com.

I hope to hear from you.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Stayed with group in April 2014 , Rooms amenities all fine however the staff were obnoxious, rude and made little effort to make us feel welcome, although they couldn’t seem to do enough for people staying at for the conference that was on at the same time. Reading some of the other reviews they would appear to have a unresolved staff / management problem at this hotel. One example was ordering drinks later at night, it was farcical, staff wouldn’t let us order drinks at the bar but they would deliver drinks to our rooms, you then left the bar went to your room collected your drinks and brought them to the bar!! once we met the waiter with the our drinks in the lift he walked to the room gave us the drinks then everyone walked back with him into the lift and down to the bar, funny? - not really However this silly rule didn’t seem to apply to the people attending the conference.. This was just one of many incidents with staff that spoilt our stay at the hotel Thankfully our opinion of Irish hospitality were saved when we visited another hotel during our stay - It was called the G, it was only lunch - but what a difference, we were treated like royalty, - so if its that famous Irish hospitality your looking for perhaps you might want to try an alternative to the Radisson

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank liam317
RadissonHotel G, Social Meda Coordinator at The Galmont Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to offer feedback of your stay with us.

I would like to explain the reason for the confusion with the serving of alcohol in the lobby. I understand that you were asked to order drinks to your room. This is a legal issue as we are not permitted to serve alcohol in the lobby area once the Hotel Bar has been closed. I spoke to our operations manager about your experience and she believes that the drinks that were served may have been purchased in our Ballroom bar and our Bar staff were simply assisting our guest to the lobby with their drinks.

I do apologise that you felt they were receiving special treatment. I would like to assure you that each and everyone of our guests is very important to us.

Again many thanks for taking the time to review the hotel.