2,873 results
All reviews the radisson blu a business class room eyre square lough atalia outdoor jacuzzi breakfast buffet thermal suite modern hotel city centre standard room few minutes walk shop street leisure facilities bar food galway bay visiting galway top class
Reviewed 18 October 2017

I stayed here on a business trip, my first time ever to Galway, Ireland. The hotel is impressive right across the street from the water with great views from lobby and rooms (if you are lucky and get one on the water side). The rooms are well appointed with a very nice Keurig coffee maker, small refrigerator, flat screen TV, and bottled water replenished each day. The daily breakfast that was included in my room rate was amazing, in a very nice dining room with great service (combination of buffet service and order certain items from the menu such as eggs, pancakes, etc.). The only things that kept me from giving this property an Excellent rating was some slow, temperamental elevators and a lounge/grill that was hard to get service even when they seemed to have plenty of staff avail. But overall this is a great place and a great location with lots of shops, restaurants, and bars just a few blocks away. Weather was a bit wet and gray this time of year, which is normal, but despite that I had a wonderful time in this charming city!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Galwayradissonblu, Manager at The Galmont Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate all of your feedback.

We are delighted that you decided to stay with us for your first trip to Galway and we hope you will be back again, despite the weather! We are so happy that you had a great stay with us and we will improve on the issues faced during this stay to make sure we get an excellent on your next trip.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

We spent two nights in Galway at this hotel during our self-drive tour. It is a lovely hotel with comfortable beds and good location in the city.
Galway is one of our favorite cities on our tour due to the walking/shopping streets and the Irish music on the streets.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Galwayradissonblu, Manager at The Galmont Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear Marilyn,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate your feedback.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and we hope you will come back again the next time you are in Galway.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

It is a trap shoot staying here. Sometimes great sometimes terrible. The main issue is that they hold massive events. If you are unfortunate enough to get a room right above the convention center you are out of luck. The music is so loud that you will not be going to sleep until 2:00 am... of course they don't tell you this when you check in and a good chunk of the rooms are right above the convention center. It happened to me again, my family is with me on business, we get settled in for bed then the music starts. You can hear the music clear as day in the room, I call down and they inform me that the party goes till 2:00 and they may be able to move us to another room. Anyone try to move a family of 4 at midnight??? They could totally tell you that the room will be over a party when you check in and they don't. They just wait until you complain, they say sorry and ask if you want another room. Again, moving at midnight is not a great solution, just disclose this when I check in or better yet when you book.. terrible service....

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Tony G

Dear Tony,

I totally understand your frustration with the issues faced during your stay. I would have felt the same way in your position. I have forwarded the review to the Front Desk team so that we can review procedure in the future.
If you would like to discuss these issues further I would be happy to do so. My email address is aisling.clifford@radissonblu.com.

We do hope you will chose the Radisson again for you next stay in Galway.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Myself and some colleagues attended the NISO awaadin the great location of the Radisson Blu hotel in Galway! We did 2 nights covering the conference and the award ceremony itself, an excellent location, rooms were very clean and comfortable, staff were very helpful, overall decor and cleanliness on the hotel was exceptional! I highly recommend this for a great place to visit, very close to the Ayre Square location and Galway city centre! The food on the night of the awards was beautiful and very well presented! There were 650 people in attendance and the whole night seemed to go without any problems! Well done to all involved! Great 2 nights and will be back! Thanks

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Galwayradissonblu, Manager at The Galmont Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Dear Jack,

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate all of your feedback.

We are delighted that your event went well and that you had such an enjoyable stay. We do hope to welcome you back again the future.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Just had a superb afternoon tea in the recently refurbished Coopers at in the Radisson Galway. It was a family gathering to celebrate a graduation. The food was divine, the setting was comfortable and stylish and the staff were so attentive & made us feel so special. A real treat.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Hi Aine,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your Afternoon Tea experience. As this is new for us your feedback is greatly appreciated by the team.

We hope you and your family will be back again the next time you need to celebrate.