“Excellent customer service,superior quality in all areas.would highly recommend.”

Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Galway
Ranked #15 of 45 Hotels in Galway
london
Reviewed 14 April 2010

I visited the Radisson for a 2night spa break with my mother. From the beginning we recieved excellent customer service and all of the staff were attentive and professional. My mother is a very light sleeper and on the first night we were kept awake by some outside noise even though we had requested a quiet room. We phoned reception and they sorted the problem immediately and without hesitation. The night manager Enda was polite and helpful. The food in the hotel was first class and we were so impressed by the standard of food provided in both the restaurant and the breakfast buffet we decided to try the lunch buffet one of the days. The food did not disappoint! The location of the hotel is excellent. 5 minute walk from Eyre square but just far enough away to maintain a sense of tranquility. The spa is also excellent and I recieved the most wonderful facial. Overall, the staff in this hotel made our stay very memorable and we are already planning our next visit!

• Stayed April 2010
Galwayradissonblu, Joan Lynch Sales Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Galway, responded to this review, 15 April 2010
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive comments, I have forwarded the comments to each department and to Enda Butler our Night Manager. I do hope you will visit Galway again soon and please do not hesitate to contact me.

Joan.lynch@radissonblu.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (431)
Ireland
Reviewed 31 March 2010

3 mins walk to Eyre Square, free parking, Spa, overlooking Lough Atalia, Amazing Radisson breakfast...what more need I say

• Stayed March 2010, travelled as a couple
Galwayradissonblu, Sales Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Galway, responded to this review, 1 April 2010
Dear Guest

Thank you for your positive review, I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Radisoon and in Galway. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Sales Manager
Clare, Ireland
Reviewed 27 March 2010

I stayed in the Radisson Blu hotel for two nights on business in March 2010. I never write hotel reviews but I felt so strongly about this that I had to go out of my way to leave a review. I travel a lot on business and stay in many hotels and this is among the top 3 hotels I have ever stayed in. Rooms were gorgeous, very spacious, and in immaculate condition. Staff could not have nicer. The lobby area is fabulous and the breakfast is among the best i've ever had. We got a good corporate rate with the hotel and it was worth every penny.

The hotel is in a fantastic location - no more than 3 minutes from eyre square, we never once had to get a taxi anywhere. It was also very easy to find with a large private car park which was free to use for hotel guests. The car was very safe and secure at all times.

I was actually very sad to have to leave the hotel which I don't say too often when away on business! I will definitely stay here again anytime I have business in galway. I have stayed in other hotels around Eyre Square and just wish I had learned about the Radisson sooner!

The only bad part to the stay was the bad weather at the time..which I cannot blame on the hotel!! I genuinely cannot fault the hotel!

• Stayed March 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank MarieD_Clare
Galwayradissonblu, Sales Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Galway, responded to this review, 31 March 2010
Dear Guest

Thank you sincerely for your kind remarks regarding the hotel and the staff. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Radisson Blu Hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel on your next visit. Hopefully next time you will have some better weather !

Sales Manager
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 5 March 2010

Breakfast in bed is great. My wife did not attend the conference I was at, but the staff were very helpfull with suggestions for the Spa, sightseeing & sadly shopping!!! Car parking was free.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank JKingKerry
Galwayradissonblu, Sales Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Galway, responded to this review, 22 March 2010
Dear Guest

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write your positive review and I hope that you will come back to visit us again at the Radisson Blu Hotel in the near future.

Lethbridge, Canada
Reviewed 27 February 2010

We stayed for three nights. Ironing board was broken. They replaced. Desk lamp broken. They didn't replace. Water temp control in shower not working, all hot water. We had to fill tub and wait to cool, then take baths. We reported this 1st time--nothing happened. We reported this 2nd time--they said person checked it out while we were gone and it was working ok. They believed we didn't know how to operate shower controls. We reported 3rd time, and they fixed it so we could take showers. This took three days.

King size bed was nice w/ good pillows. Lots of noise from other parts of hotel made it difficult to sleep.

Exercise room very nice if you like working out while staying at a hotel.

We included breakfast in our package. Breakfast buffet was about average (not bad but nothing special). They charge 17 euros so you may find eating your breakfast elsewhere a better value.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank walter6504
Wicklow
Reviewed 23 February 2010

SAS is a great hotel to stay in, went to 2 other girls for overnight stay. Right around the corner from the train station (less then 2 minute walk). 5 minute walk to the shopping street with great bars and restaurants. Hotel really nice, comfy beds, great spa, nice bar and friendly staff. Would highly recommend. Not sure about price as I got to use my SAS points for a free night. Galway is a great place bars were full and people so friendly, will be returning again in the summer!

• Stayed February 2010, travelled with friends
1 Thank bridget2010
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 18 February 2010

Stayed for three nights on mix of business and pleasure. 5th floor suites are supposed to be luxurious, but they are really just larger rooms, pretty basic, and certainly not up to normal suite standard. Lobby is cold (like freezing) and uninviting. Certainly not a place to sit and "people watch." Staff are very friendly and food is excellent and good value. Pool is nice enough, but overall the hotel seriously lacks a "buzz" and it is not one that I would return to. Only a few years old, but carpets and walls were dirty. Suite had balcony with two chairs that had seen better days, and the serving area in the dining room was filthy. It was cleaned when we pointed this out, but if we had to show them the dirt, it makes one wonder how clean the kitchens are.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank nothingbutthebest
Dear Guest

I am very disappointed to read you had a less than satisfactory stay with us at the hotel. We offer a 100% guest satisfaction concept at the hotel - whereby we ask you to notify us of any areas that need improvement and we will action prior to your departure. Should you be open to returning to the hotel please do let me know and we will be happy to look after you.

Regards