“My favorite pizza place in Ireland!”
Review of Pizza Napoli

Pizza Napoli
Ranked #66 of 484 Restaurants in Galway
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Dublin, Ireland
“My favorite pizza place in Ireland!”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Absolutely delicious!!

My dirty little secret... Except without the guilt! This is definitely my treat when I feel i deserve one.

• Turkish first
“Second chance was well worth it”
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

Gave this place a bad review before for delivery time, quality of food and the customer service, but decided to give them a second chance a while back and was well worth it.

Total turn around, even rang us to check if the driver had arrived and when we said he hadn't, he got him there within 5 mins, even though we weren't waiting that long.

The food was delicious when it arrived. And was piping hot! And the portions were huge which is always good.

Glad I tried it again and would definitely recommend this place.

Pescara, Italy
“Good, for foreign standars”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Overall the Pizza is not bad, at least is the best Pizza you can buy in Galway. Being italian and a pizza lover I'm usually very picky when it comes to pizzas. I'm living here and I have to say that it's pretty decent. The place is very small and you don't get many option to choose from (again, from Italian standards), also the prices is quite high, 3.50 for a slice? Anyway, you don't have alternatives, if you want a good pizza here in Galway, this is the only place where you can go.

1 Thank unholywolf
dublin, ireland
“A Slice of Heaven that won't break the bank”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Found this place by googling "best pizza in Galway" as I was bringing some teens out for a lunchtime treat. This seemed to have the most mentions and now, having enjoyed their food, I would say it would be hard to beat, cos their pizzas are seriously good. Tucked around the corner from the well known pub, Neachtains, this little hole in the wall pizzeria does a roaring trade with takeout slices of pizza and sit in or sit outside sit down trade - not to mention the option to take your slice around the corner to Neachtains and enjoy it with a pint. Basically, you can order from a menu of pasta etc dishes or from full size pizzas made to order, or choose from a counter top selection of pizzas which are sold by the (very big) slice. We had a selection of slices and some soft drinks and the bill for 4 came to just over €30. Ice cold water with lemon slices was topped up on the table throughout. For the teens, 1 slice proved enough (girls), my husband had 3 slices and I had two. We had potato & red onion, a margarita, a pepperoni, a fresh tomato and basil. We could have had mushroom, italian sausage and more. The total treat which has been mentioned here before is the little dishes of garlic oil and jalapeno pepper oil and these are basically minced garlic (or jalapeno) with some oil, rather than a dish of oil with a little garlic (or jalapeno). Crust was chewy and tasty. Will definitely come back here. The kids enjoyed it as much, if not more, than if we had gone to a regulation pizzeria and I think that foodwise it would be tough to beat. Staff were so nice and friendly. Highly recommended.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great pizza.”
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Slices were huge and absolutely delicious, some of the best pizza I've ever had. Served with amazing garlic sauce on the size and reasonably priced considering the sizes of the slice and friendly staff. A great place to stop and grab a slice in Galway.

Visited June 2014