Flannery's Hotel Galway
US$258
US$183
US$173
Hotels.com
The Connacht Hotel(Galway)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$158
Maldron Hotel Sandy Road Galway(Galway)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$218
US$212
  • Restaurant
Clayton Hotel Galway(Galway)(Great Value!)
US$170
Menlo Park Hotel(Galway)(Great Value!)
US$200
Travelodge Galway(Galway)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$164
  • Restaurant
Maldron Hotel Galway(Oranmore)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$130
Orbitz.com
1,483 results
All reviewscity centrebar foodnice hotelbit datedbus stopreception stafffamily roomhotel barboth nightseyre squareflannerystaxiirelandlouiseeurocliffsmoher
Reviewed 2 June 2014

This is a nice hotel. It's not too fancy but is a relatively big hotel that carries a lot of guests, and it is reasonably priced.
The twin room has one massive double bed, and a twin bed. The bed is extremely comfortable. The room is really spacious, has everything needed including free wifi, and the view was really nice.
It's about a 10 minute drive from Galway, and around 20-30 minutes walk, which may not be very convenient, but is pretty worth it for the price and comfort of this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank rihamb
SiobhanFarragher, General Manager at Flannery's Hotel Galway, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Dear Guest, I would like to take this opportunity to sincerely thank you for your most kind review. I was pleased to read all your positive comments especially in relation to our Rooms and that our hotel is 'good value for money'. I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel at some date in the future and I thank you for your most valued custom. Kind regards, Siobhan Farragher, General Manager, Flannery's Hotel Galway.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Found Flannery's on the net and as we needed reasonably priced accommodation decided to book. Got there and were directed to our room which was very clean and great bathroom with bath. Desk staff were very helpful as were bar staff where we also had dinner. Would definitely recommend. Bus stop directly out the front door.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Twins1986

Dear Guest,

I wish to sincerely thank you for your recent review on our hotel. Guest Feedback is extremely important to us and my staff and I use this information to ensure that all guests have an enjoyable stay with us.

I would also like to thank you for your kind comments on our staff.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look foward to welcoming you back to our hotel again at some date in the future.

I thank you for your most valued custom.

Kind regards,
Siobhan Farragher

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Work arrangements for Thursday and Friday really suggested to me that a stay over in Galway was both fuel efficient and route wise. Juggling internet quotes with a call to the hotel, for the best value for bread and breakfast solo, let to me booking this hotel for my second stay in as many years. Well located, and easy to find with those flags flying out the front, check in was rapid with three friendly team members waiting at reception. Room was excellent, and one massive large bed, perhaps the two single beds brought together, well appointed and with four white pillows perfectly starched. Clean and well stocked bathroom with pristine white towels added to the comforts of the stay. A gripping documentary on the Titanic Quarter's development in Belfast, was compelling viewing, and the room was not exited until breakfast time the next morning. Its an unusual sight to see a dining room full of people just after 7.30am, and the buses outside the door and signage suggested a mixture of tours or coach visitors from Germany, USA and UK. Breakfast fare whilst adequate does present an opportunity for improvement on the hot plate, as both puddings, and hash browns, were less than memorable. Decks of white plates located on the bamberie does suggest a self service situation, however swift rebukes to visitors stating "i'll serve that", would be best avoided when we wish to send our visitors back to their native shores with good memories of the breakfast buffet and its edible contents. Check out was swift, and conducted in a friendly manner.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Erneside

Dear Guest, Thank you so most for posting your wonderful review that you entitled "Reliable Choice for Location and Value for Money Stayover" It does our hearts proud to receive such excellent feedback about our service and hotel facilities and to know that all our hard work is paying off and that our guests are receiving the high level of customer service that we endeavour to provide at all times. I was also delighted to read that you found our hotel great value for money. I have taken your comments about our breakfast on board and we will endeavour to improve our service in this department. I look forward to having the opportunity of welcoming you back to our hotel at some date in the future and I thank you for your most valued custom. Kind regards, Ms. Siobhan Farragher, General Manager, Flannery's Hotel Galway.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Stayed One evening in May 2014.
Clean, comfortable, quiet. Room view was not good but...
Shower was great. Beds clean and comfy.
Bar was very good, as was service.
Did not partake of restaurant.
Tour bus favorite so book ahead.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest, I wish to thank you so much for your most valued custom and for writing your review in relation to your recent stay at our hotel. We work very hard to ensure that the service and facilities that we provide to each of our guests is to the highest possible standard I do hope to welcome you back to our hotel at some stage in the future where we will ensure all your needs are met with to the highest possible standards. Kind regards, Siobhan Farragher, General Manager.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

just returned from a 3 night break. from check-in to check-out the staff couldn't have been more friendly yet professional especially in the restaurant. As 3star hotels go, this one would be hard to beat!!

Room Tip: Rooms on the second floor are quite spacious.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Fredat107

Dear Guest,

I would also like to thank you for your kind comments on our staff.

I thank you for your most valued custom.

Kind regards,