Lowest prices for your stay
£101
Bedford, United Kingdom
Lovely friendly Hotel
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 10 Sept 2017via mobile
Bar
We decided to eat in the bar as it looked busy, which is normally the sign if a good place to eat.
The bar area is split into 2 areas around a double sided bar.
The level of staffing and standard of the waiting and bar staff was exceptional x
Cian who served us was great, he was very professional but also had a great sense of humour.
The food was the best we have had in Ireland so far !!

The Hotel
Staff very friendly and nothing too much trouble. Lots of smiling faces
Our room was spacious and well equipped. Very clean bathroom and a bath, bonus.
Overall a lovely stay
    £154
1.4 miles from Flannery's Hotel Galway
View more hotels in Galway
1,945 results
All reviews city centre bit dated bus stop lovely hotel family room three nights following morning from start to finish eyre square flannerys ireland receptionist louise euro cliffs
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 September 2017

I needed somewhere to stay in Galway at short notice and found this on the Internet. I thought it would be a smallish place but actually it's a fine big hotel. Lovely and comfy and quiet enough for me. It looked like it was a way out of town but once I figured out the bus routes I was in and out of Eyre Square in no time. I look forward to staying again.

3  Thank beachcomber_ireland
AishlingCarey, Guest Relations Manager at Flannery's Hotel Galway, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

I hope to welcome you back to Flannery's Hotel again very soon.

Guest Relations

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

We had a nice time there, we staied for 2 nights. Warm and clean hotel. Kind staff and tasty breakfast. There is plenty of free parking.
The hottel is 2 kilometres from Eyre Square and Shannon Airport is approximately a 1 hour drive from the hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank halabiay

Thank you for your lovely review of your stay at Flannery's Hotel, Galway. I was so pleased to hear that you had such a great stay with us and everything was as it should be. I was delighted to hear that you found our location good. I was also pleased to hear that you found our Breakfast good as we have recently added a number of new items to our breakfast Menu.

I hope to welcome you back to Flannery's Hotel again very soon.

Guest Relations

Reviewed 6 September 2017

It would only be a 10 minute walk into Galwsy but there is a big waterway in the way. Like other visitors I drove as it was raining but the traffic is terrible, the inner ring road takes you right through the centre even when you dont want to and took an hour to get to the other side of the city with nose to tale cars and 3 minute traffic light changes! The first room I got was 103 on the first floor the receptionist said, what she meant was the ground floor, it faced a concrete wall on a walkway so I asked to be changed not wanting to have the window open at nigh on the ground floor. I got a room on the 2nd floor (1st) 203 overlooking a playing field but with a machie outside that sounded off for 10 minutes at a time, at least it was quiet at night. The funniest part of the room is the safe, its an inch off the floor with tiny instructions so I had to lay down on the floor to read it lol.

Room tip: ask for a room with a view if you dont want to face a concrete all
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Diane M

Thank you for your recent review of Flannery's Hotel Galway. I was pleased to read that we could be helpful in moving your rooms, unfortunately we can not do anything about the traffic in Galway or the location of the hotel. I will look into the safe placement in the room and hope you return to us in the future.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

We stayed two nights. Our room was fine and the staff was quite helpful. There is plenty of parking and a decent restaurant and lounge. It is a good 25 minute walk to downtown, so we chose to drive in since the weather was threatening. All in all, a place we would return to, and at a reasonable price.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank BroMattAz

Thank you for your recent review of Flannery's Hotel Galway. I am pleased you liked your room and thought the staff were quiet helpful. We have ample free car parking, so I am glad you availed of this while staying with us.

Thank you for saying you would return to us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 3 September 2017

The hotel is large and impersonal which is ok. We had a family room for 3 nights with 5 people (2 adults and 3 children). It was very tight. There was literally less than 24 niches between the beds. The tv had few channels. If you are looking for a room, go for it. If you are looking for anything more, look further.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank travelcake

Thank you for your recent review of Flannery's Hotel Galway.

We have a number of family rooms in the hotel and receive good feedback on the size and decor of the rooms.

I have taken note of your review and will be discussing it further with the management team.

I hope you enjoyed you trip to Galway

Kind Regards,